User Tag List

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 2

User Info Menu

Modern Warfare 2

I have a new gametype.

-First: Me and my bud, lethalarmor, make small little games in private matches on call of duty games.

-Second: If you would like to see some of them add MY PSN: DavidPlays852

-Third: the current one we are working on for Modern Warfare is Guerrilla Warfare: Tactics, we are going to make Guerrilla Warfare: Tactics 2 in Modern Warfare 2.

-Fourth: Currently we have a lot of games we made, but Guerrilla Warfare: Tactics is the hardest/funnest yet. It is basically like a Call of Duty game, and if you would like to add me we could show you a match and explain the rules.

-Fifth: REMEMBER TRY TO INVITE ME: DAVIDPLAYS852 ....not going to stress that enough because lethal can't add anymore friends(least the last time I checked).

-Sixth: We don't like adding people so also make a message inside the invite saying, "I would like to be friends to check out Guerrilla Warfare: Tactics."

-Seventh: Parts of the game itself so to interest someone:We use all of the maps with boundaries to the battlefield, you start out with the beginner guns in old school free for all, I KEEP TRACK OF ALL RECORDS SO NOBODY ELSE HAS TO, each game you win, you earn a point and with that point you can buy a new weapon in the old school free for all match, but you need to have ENOUGH points for some of the guns. The best gun in the map is usually 10 points, but on some it might be more because of the power. When you win a match against a person with a gun that cost 10 points in the map you get 3 points instead of 1, when you beat someone with a weapon over 7 points, you get 2 points instead of 1. When you fight someone on a map you haven't unlocked yet, you get an extra 5 points. For more information you have to talk to me and notice: this game is supposed to last acouple months till modern warfare 2.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND REPLY TO MY GAME TO YOUR OPINIONS AND MAYBE WHAY ELSE I COULD DO TO MAKE THE GAME FUNNER.
    Last edited by H0LY.J3SUS; 08-22-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Modern Warfare 2

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

hard to explain game, but for the most part, its pretty fun