User Tag List

Thread: Shi no numa rounds reached

Shi no numa rounds reached

User Info Menu

What was your highest round reached?

My highest round reached is 26 with 4 people, dang dogs got us.

I like hearing about others experiences with nazi zombies so talk about how you died also.

User Info Menu

Re: Shi no numa rounds reached

ive never had a good team, so i dont think i made it past round 15 =[

User Info Menu

38 Without Glitching
    Wanna know how we died?..
    "Im all out of vodka..I mean ammo!"
    Last edited by CyaNiiDe; 08-22-2009 at 09:57 PM.

User Info Menu

ok well let me tell you the big picture how we died from the dogs. well the round before the dogs we were tryin to get the box out of a bad spot by leaving a crawler.. and when it moved.. it moved into the worst spot.. the start spot and by that time everything was open.. so we split into two.. me and my bud went to the fish hut.. the otehr two went to the doctors quarters... and i went down from the ray gun.. i got surrounded from teh spot we got into cause we ran late... and then when i went down.. i told my bud RUN DONT GET ME.. and took out allt eh zombies that followed so he had to worry about his front.. he made it alive... and the other two guys.. one went down and the otehr used the zipline (that was their plan just in case of emergency) so.. TWO PEOPLE WERE SPAWNED INTO DOG ROUND WITHOUT WEAPONS... so i was bait for dogs i said.. and i actually get the oteh two with weapons time to get the hell out of there cause i was mauled all of them came after me.. least i gave them some time. then the other guy that didnt have a gun took my place and was killed.. by that time SOME of the dogs broke off of the two people being bait.. so... they caught up to the two running...and one died cause he got surrounded while shooting them.. he took out 2 if i remember correctly.. the last guy... he took out 3 before he was hit by a dog and it thrown him into a corner and when he went to get out of it.. he ran into a table and the fricken dogs mauled him down... he had the waffle.. but needed to be reloaded from the zombie round where two people went down because he didnt have time cause we hesitated when we heard the dogs.. plus he did the gun glitch so he didnt find it in time... so.. if he had that waffle out.. we coulda gotten farther its just.. things went bad.. and fast.. things would have went worse because we survived a round in the main room where the box first is but.. that was at round 20.. now it was 25 and we had no choice but to ditch it.. we almsot died at 20... people usually get to the high levels with the comm room stategy.. we winged it and followed the box... on der reise me lethalarmor and our bud dillynut made it to 29.. died from ammo... so i think shi no numa would be much easier if we could have done that well on der reise. but i find zombies boring after i beat round 25 becuase i wasnt a good zombie fan in the beginning

User Info Menu

I made to lvl 30 on SOLO. I don't like playing with teams because there all stupid. I died by making the mistake of reloading on the lake. or swamp whatever, instead of running.
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.