User Tag List

Thread: Ipod/Iphone Jailbreaking Service

Ipod/Iphone Jailbreaking Service

User Info Menu

I am now hacking Ipod Touch's and Iphones! Want free apps that would normally cost you money from the app store? Its a simple download away in your hands! If you jailbreak it you will get like I said free games, awesome themes, software that can do so many things to tweak your system to its top performance! Don't settle for a normal ipod or iphone... jailbreak it!

NOTE:
    Your Ipod/Iphone cannot break while doing this process on account if anything goes wrong I can simply restore it.

Details
    I am only charging $15 bucks plus shipping and handling! It is a very cheap price on account of how much have you spent in the app store? Now those days are over with free full apps!

I am a completely trustable person to send your system to. Ask any of the staff or regular members here. I am a admin here for a reason, to help you get the best out of everything here. I'm not going to steal it on account of I am not like that, I am giving you my address so just send the cops there or a bomb, whichever you like, you would tell everyone on here and I'd rather not get removed from staff=f and I already have a IpodTouch, I don't want yours.

If you are interest in this please PM here, I am also unlocking all sorts of cell phones to get free navigation and everything you could imagine.

User Info Menu

Re: Ipod/Iphone Jailbreaking Service

so your charging for a service that people (even total noobs) could easily do by downloading redsn0w and the 3.0 update, running the update, then redsn0w?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    so your charging for a service that people (even total noobs) could easily do by downloading redsn0w and the 3.0 update, running the update, then redsn0w?
    Cause so many people have no clue about it around my house till I say something or show them mine, so why not?

User Info Menu

Dude, you must live by some fucking morons. Because even the retarded kids at my school jailbreak their ipods.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Haha yeah where i live is the styx i mean a remote place in wyoming but i charged a kid 50 bucks to jailbreak his ipod.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    Haha yeah where i live is the styx i mean a remote place in wyoming but i charged a kid 50 bucks to jailbreak his ipod.
    that kid is a loser, good job getting that much out of him!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    I told you, people are clueless. So why not make a profit out of them?

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Exactly.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.