User Tag List

Thread: ipod touch....

ipod touch....

User Info Menu

ipod touch....

Hey, I'm from the psp scene but my little bro has had some ipod touch problems.... here goes:

Okay so, i hooked his ipod touch up to the computer and updated it using itunes [to the latest OFW] and during the update it failed and now his ipod touch will not go past either the apple logo and after i reset it, the insert into itunes picture. I tried restoring it and, it failed, here are the error codes I've been getting:

I would be very thankful[+rep] to the persons who write an answer that works..... it's a 3g, also im not/ it's not jailbroken/going to be jailbroken

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: ipod touch....

It shows the restore icon when you turn it on and you have tried restoring it through iTunes?

Try updating iTunes itself then the iTouch, try a different usb port (may be a connection issue), completely shut down your computer then re-boot it, restart your device or you can try re-installing iTunes.
    Last edited by Sneaky Poptart; 11-04-2009 at 09:25 PM.

ipod touch....

User Info Menu

Step 1. Turn off your iPhone.

Step 2. Hold down the power and home button.

Step 3. When you see the Apple logo, release the power button but continue holding the home button down.

Step 4. Open iTunes and wait for it to tell you that its in restore mode.

Alternative Method:

Step 1. Connect iphone to USB then listen to the sound when it connect and disconnect.

Step 2. Hold the home and power buttons until hear the disconnect sound then release power button.

Step 3. Wait until you hear another sound then release home button.

And then restore it. That may Work...i think....when my ipod completely bricked (twice) thats what i had to do.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Dude ill just tell you how tomorrow a school......
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.