View Poll Results: Which is better

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Playstation 3

9 64.29%
  • Xbox 360

5 35.71%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PS3 or XBOX (please don't overtroll)

PS3 or XBOX (please don't overtroll)

User Info Menu

Re: PS3 or XBOX (please don't overtroll)

PS3= Really good features, many good games, some great exclusives
    360= Very fun online experience, not many good features, TONS of good games, alot of great exclusives

If i were you, I would go with what your friends play. 360 is really fun to play with friends
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    PS3= Really good features, many good games, some great exclusives
    360= Very fun online experience, not many good features, TONS of good games, alot of great exclusives

If i were you, I would go with what your friends play. 360 is really fun to play with friends
    WRONG. The 360 has had more time to develop, plus MS is better at software programing than sony. I'd say the 360 has a lot more features.

User Info Menu

I feel ya man
    I just got my first paycheck and is either planning on getting a PS3 or Xbox 360

I am going for the Xbox
    Why?
    I read a 3-year article from a programmer for both the PS3 and Xbox 360

Like how people say the PS3 is more powerful than the xbox....
    bullshit

The Xbox 360 is more powerful due to the fact that the PS3's cells are MORE harder to program for, whilst the Xbox's is easier.
    Kinda like saying the PS3 hasn't seen the hardcore gaming we'd expect while the Xbox already maxed out.
    As soon as develpors start to get used to the way the PS3 works, the more they will make and the more they will take FULL advantaged of the Systems resources.

Xbox may need to pay for internet, but it is worth it through all the online features.

Also, all my friends have it and play COD
    it wouldn't make sense for me to get a ps3 now would it...

Also, now I just read this, but At least MS is "trying" to help its players
    By that I mean if You get a RROD, MS will replace it for free, while Sony will just charge you, claiming it was YOUR fault for breaking it.

Also, I found a Xbox for 139 Bucks!!!!
    Cheapest Ps3 I found was for 299

and my paycheck was 269....
    Think about it
    (oh and if I trade in ALL my games (psp, ps2, gamecube, ect...) at gamestop, I bet i can get it even cheaper (cause thats how I got my psp cheap(er) )

Well there you go, buy a Xbox, it will be worth it in the long run (plus you can play most of your old xbox games, while the PS3 stopped the backwards compatibility)

Edit:
    oh and still have enough to get a game or two :)

User Info Menu

The 360 has a 80% chance of deffect thats includes the RROD and yes its a re-call and there trying to clean it up but the ps3 only has a 10% chance of deffect and yes you can get one with a warrenty might cost you a little but still....and to me i would go ps3 because i think the ps3 is more old school (to me) and i think they focus more on realisticness other then the 360 who (i think) focus's on the graphics more then anything and fantasy like halo and gears of war...Im not a big Duty fan and thats what everyone plays so thats why im not totaly on the 360's side.....(BattleField: Bad Company 2) WiLL be way better than Duty i have high expectaions for this game

User Info Menu

Microsoft has fixed most of RRoD problems now and even if your console gets it, Microsoft will fix it for Free whether or not you have a valid warrenty. How does you not being a CoD fan mean you don't like the 360? It came out for both consoles. And if that is what everyone is playing than I would go with the console that has a better online experiance. I do agree Battlefield Bad Company 2 will be beast but I don't think it will overcome MW or MW2 (IMO).
    Just one of Xbox Live's gamerscore whores.

User Info Menu

More People play Duty on the 360 so im not going to get a 360 just for online experiance....To me playing online is playing online what ever game you choose is what you choose and same with the console if you want to make some online friends go for the 360 but if your just wanting to play the game you got and make friends threw that then the ps3 would work just as well...and yeah Ms will fix it FOR FREE because its a (re-call) ps3's dont have any major recalls like i said its a 10% chance of deffect and thats not very many if you think about it...so the whole MS will fix the RROD deffect (FOR FREE) doesnt mean anything on you diccision on what console to buy...and most people base it on friends thats why every one wants a 360 but im sticking with sony but you cant really ask people which console to buy because you'll end up buying what your friends have unles your a die hard 360 or ps3 fan.

User Info Menu

I didn't choose the 360 because i think that the controller just has a horrible design. When i play it I just think that the analogs are freaken gay. Only for that reason if why i didnt buy a 360. But at the same time im pleased with my ps3. I would like to own both but I don't think paying $60 the year for internet is not worth for any xbox game. so yeah.
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SempFi-Sniper View Post
    The 360 has a 80% chance of deffect thats includes the RROD and yes its a re-call and there trying to clean it up but the ps3 only has a 10% chance of deffect and yes you can get one with a warrenty might cost you a little but still....and to me i would go ps3 because i think the ps3 is more old school (to me) and i think they focus more on realisticness other then the 360 who (i think) focus's on the graphics more then anything and fantasy like halo and gears of war...Im not a big Duty fan and thats what everyone plays so thats why im not totaly on the 360's side.....(BattleField: Bad Company 2) WiLL be way better than Duty i have high expectaions for this game

Way to pull statistics out of your ass. Did you know that 53.5% of statistics are made up on the spot? (see what I did there?)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M0d3rn D34th View Post
    Ps3. Yo umust get a ps3. Better graphics, better games, Way better than 360. My friend bought a elite and 2 days afte he got 4 red rings.... My friend bought his ps3 like 2 years ago and he still likes it and nothing has gone wrong with it.

i know this is a really old post but i thought i'd just let you know that 4 red rings means that the system does not detect the AV cable so maybe your friend didnt properly plug it in or your just trying to bullshit us thinking 4 red rings is REALLY bad when its not

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    i know this is a really old post but i thought i'd just let you know that 4 red rings means that the system does not detect the AV cable so maybe your friend didnt properly plug it in or your just trying to bullshit us thinking 4 red rings is REALLY bad when its not
    LMFAO. His friend got 4 Red rings. Thank god he got a PS3. One less dumb ass on XBL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast