User Tag List

Thread: Custom Boot Logo on 3.1.2! (Sn0wbreeze)

Custom Boot Logo on 3.1.2! (Sn0wbreeze)

User Info Menu

Sn0breeze is AWESOME. I used it on my iPod that I'd previously jailbroken via Blackra1n, AND NOTHING was deleted or removed from my iPod. If you have a clean unjailbroken device this program will also Jailbreak your iPod. Sn0wbreeze makes a custom ISPW which is RIDICULOUSLY BADASS! if you already have a jailbroken device you can use the NOR feature of Sn0wbreeze which just gives you custom boot and recovery logos. I highly reccomend Sn0wbreeze to any first time jailbreaker or someone on 3.1.2 who just wants a custom boot logo.

ALSO A JAILBREAK!!!

How to use below:

YouTube- NEW Sn0wbreeze Jailbreak & Unlock Download The Full Version From This Video Link

Downloads:

Download Sn0wbreeze Jailbreak
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7JNWDTPM

Download 3.1.2 Firmware For All Devices
    http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/

I do not own the above video nor do I claim it.

Thank you
    Last edited by xXDubstepXx; 01-23-2010 at 08:14 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Custom Boot Logo on 3.1.2! (Sn0wbreeze)

To me, this is actually a backtrack in progress. Blackra1n is so simple, while this is just a pain in the ass. I mean, it's what you used to have to do with the restoring of firmware, but custom boot logo's aren't worth the extra effort.

(especially for me, because I'm tethered you wouldn't ever see my boot logo, it would just go straight to recovery)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    To me, this is actually a backtrack in progress. Blackra1n is so simple, while this is just a pain in the ass. I mean, it's what you used to have to do with the restoring of firmware, but custom boot logo's aren't worth the extra effort.

(especially for me, because I'm tethered you wouldn't ever see my boot logo, it would just go straight to recovery)
    Yeah but this is for people who have problems with Blackra1n and couldn't jailbreak using it plus in the case of a tether there is also a custom recovery image.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post

I agree. I wanted 3.1.2 from 3.0. I thought it was way too wierd it was so easy...... So I went back to redsn0w.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.