User Tag List

Thread: Problem Solved for people who are getting the "No package header" pop up in cydia.

Problem Solved for people who are getting the "No package header" pop up in cydia.

User Info Menu

Problem Solved for people who are getting the "No package header" pop up in cydia.

NOTE: This is not like any of the other ways you may have read about.

Requirements:

You must be able to SSH or have iFile.

-----------------------------------------

1. Go into SSH or iFile.

2. Go to var>lib>apt>lists.

3. (Read this whole thing before you delete anything) Delete everything except any ModMyi Sources, for me its apt.modmyi.com_dists_stable_release, and the folder "Partial".

4. Go to cydia, then go to modmyi packages and look for the application named "Rock". This is a cydia alternative that is faster and in my opinion, "Better" than cydia.

5. Your done. Use Rock for now on because thats the only way you can get stuff.

NOTE: Its should transfer all the sources from cydia to rock.

-------------------------------------------------------

One you start using rock, you'll forget about cydia.

User Info Menu

Re: Problem Solved for people who are getting the "No package header" pop up in cydia

Idk I don't like rock cydia all the way for me
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

Re: Problem Solved for people who are getting the "No package header" pop up in cydia

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    Idk I don't like rock cydia all the way for me
    Ya I would have stuck with cydia but this problem happened to me so I just use rock Cause I have too also for it's speed.