User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting My First PS3

Getting My First PS3

User Info Menu

Re: Getting My First PS3

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Hell yea, when I saw the preview, I was like... Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Rising, Twisted Metal... PS3, Officially became worth it. I wasn't about to just get the PS3 for Metal Gear Solid 4 lol.
    MGS4 IS FUCKING EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!! definitely one of the best PS3 exclusives

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Getting My First PS3

User Info Menu

I always thought that the phat could brake much more faster than the slim
    I'm also getting a ps3 probably by the end of this month
    Add me on FTB3
    SmokeyG101

Getting My First PS3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE PS3 SLIM
    I am not too sure why that is but all backwards compatible PS3's occasionally glitch up and freeze while playing PS2 games on it
    @SyKotik Cannon: You just contradicted yourself?

Does your 80 GB have Backwards Compatibility? I know that the 60 GB does, but it's $1,000 NEW! I want a shiny new toy, not a recently used shiny old toy. I may end up getting a slim, everyone keeps telling me to. The paint would eventually drive me crazy on the Phat, being that I always hug my consoles and give them pats on the bum, I think too many finger prints, and too much cleaning, would bug the living shit out of me. Though the PS3 Slim, could have a better design...

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Getting My First PS3

User Info Menu

60 gig is the way to go!! EF the slim!! I have a 120gig however but I feel the 60gig is waaaaay better. and if you dont mind sharing some knowledge Id like to know about the 500GB HD expansion:)

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    1. Why the FUCK do ALL PS3's support PS1 games and not PS2. It doesn't make any damn since!
    I can answer this one... ready? SONY LIKES TO SEE HOW MUCH THEY CAN FUCK WITH PEOPLE! it's apparent now, please tell me you all see that?! I mean people put up with so much of what Sony throws at them and never snaps... I mean there's generally blind and just looking the other way... shall I also point out the move tech vs the Wii's controller...

on a more sincere note I hope you get the best PS3 for your needs Johnny

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Getting My First PS3

User Info Menu

my 80 gig is not backwards compatible and i dont see how i contradicted myself

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Getting My First PS3

User Info Menu

The shiny PS3's you can see every spec of dust and every oily fingerprint. The slim is not cheap looking at all, ive actaully beaten mine up a little bit by accident dropping it and it still looks brand new. Don't let the cheap looking fool you. But yea I dont like having the 4 usb's but I got a adapter from china for $1 that makes it have four ports. Glad to hear you might be getting a ps3. Any games thinking bout getting yet?

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    - The Slim model is really no different than the Phat model other than the fact that its MUCH slimmer and lighter and THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE PS3 SLIM

- I am not too sure why that is but all backwards compatible PS3's occasionally glitch up and freeze while playing PS2 games on it
    I have a 120GB Slim. So all my opinions and comments are based off that reason...

I disagree with that part. The "slim model" is not that much slimmer. Its actually just lighter in my opinion.

I also disagree with that. All PS3s whether Phat or Slim have PS1 backwards compatibility. The only models that PS2 backwards compatibility are 60GB models and two (2) specific 80GB models.

I don't know anything about it, but there was a PS2 thing I saw on the PSN downloads. I think its suppose to help improve the PS2 compatibility for the selected models that play PS2 games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12