User Tag List

Thread: help me!Cydia is crashing!

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

Angry help me!Cydia is crashing!

allright just recently bought ipod touch a week ago and everything seems to go smoothly and im learning quick.I have apps installed,themes,sbsettings etc...
    but when i was installing a file from cydia it failed and i think it got corrupted so after that i opened cydia and its just blank a few seconds then goes back to the home screen. .is there anyway i can solve this without restoring?i have read that it can be solved via ifile. .but i need cydia to install it but cydia doesnt work anymore. .so how do i fix this?I have no ifile,OpenSSH,iPhoneBRowser,WinSCP.I have nothing!please I need help.:(
    Last edited by AfterEffeX; 07-03-2010 at 11:17 PM.

help me!Cydia is crashing!

User Info Menu

Re: help me!Cydia is crashing!

I would rerun redsn0w. Not entirely sure if it would help. If it doesn't, then you'll have to restore since you didn't install any other way to access your device.

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

i used spirit to jailbreak my ipod.i restored my ipod earlier and it said it my ipod isnt eligible so it failed omg :furious:

help me!Cydia is crashing!

User Info Menu

Sometimes if you don't let cydia update and run all its slow stuff in the beginning and just start clicking to where you want to go, than it crashes.