User Tag List

Thread: MAG is UNTOUCHABLE!

MAG is UNTOUCHABLE!

User Info Menu

MAG is UNTOUCHABLE!

MAG is fucking untouchable! It's Call of Duty x100 and funny thing about it is you can play with 255 other people AT ONCE and not get any lag or clipping whereas Call of Duty will lag like a bitch. But anyways, if you have a PS3 this is a must get, it doesn't even feel like a game, when playing Acquisition and Domination its like being there in real life in the heat of battle, you have you and your squad pushing towards your objective, trying to kill em and destroy their shit, while the opposing faction is trying to defend their fortresses, gates, towers, AA guns, Mortars, satellites, bunkers and other things. By far the best FPS ever made. I need to say it again, 256 players at once on one map! I'm actually going to go play it now, have fun with Call of Duty guys, Lol.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Re: MAG is UNTOUCHABLE!

I was going to play it but my PS3 isn't letting me download games over 2000 MB so..... Yha.....

MAG is UNTOUCHABLE!

User Info Menu

I don't like playing with more than 10 people. MAG isn't a game that I would play.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

MAG is UNTOUCHABLE!

User Info Menu

i play mag whats ur psn ill add you i have a varlor and sver no raven cuz raven is trASH

MAG is UNTOUCHABLE!

User Info Menu

My PSN ID is GilgameshVIII

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.