User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am stepping up.

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

I am stepping up.

Seeing as no one else really seems to want to step up and help ConsoleDiscussions bring people in, i will. As of now, i am going to become much more active on this site, bringing members in, and doing what i can to contribute to this site and help it through this depression. First, i'll start small with site advertising and also advertising on the PlayStation Network. I play a few popular online games such as MAG, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, and Gran Turismo 5. I would love to see more members come here from the PSN and contribute as well. I plan on bringing ConsoleDiscussions back to the way it was last year, full of active members and rich with threads people wanted to read.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

Re: I am stepping up.

You should seriously get back on Xbox 360. I miss your ass. Get Black Ops and we can create a clan together! Smerf234 is already in on this. He's also know as Towlie back on Socom FTB1, FTB2, and FTB3. Anyway we can get the whole crew back together from SKOs and rebuild the clan. I still have a few peoples phone numbers. I am on Black Ops all the time now, I'll even code a clan area for specifically our clan, and build a clan website linked to Console Discussions, so that the clan will know about the website and get into some of the discussions.

I've also been working on a ladder system undercover, but we could use GameBattles, and advertise Console Discussions along with our ladders:
    Console Laddersv3.1.0

As far as PS3, I love it, but my internet just can't support it. The MGS4 update said it would take 4 days to update. WTF? Your more than welcome to share and bring people from PSN, just don't really focus on PSP anymore. We didn't start losing members until VB4, and it's mainly due to the new link and SEO system. We will just have to wait it out, until Google decides to index some of our new content, cause they are so caught up in getting our old content back in their search engine right now.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

I'm officially retired from Xbox dude, i got rid of it and got a 160GB PS3 Slim. We can still carry through with the clan website idea you were talking about, but it does not just have to be a 360 Black Ops clan. We can run it as a multi-console, multi-game website. I would be more than happy to lead the PlayStation 3 division since i have all the updates and i'm a PS3 exclusive. Also i would be willing to pay half the fund of the site depending on the price and if we were to go through with the idea.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

Just wait for the NGP to hit market and for nublets to start asking for hax.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu-Hor View Post
    I'm officially retired from Xbox dude, i got rid of it and got a 160GB PS3 Slim. We can still carry through with the clan website idea you were talking about, but it does not just have to be a 360 Black Ops clan. We can run it as a multi-console, multi-game website. I would be more than happy to lead the PlayStation 3 division since i have all the updates and i'm a PS3 exclusive. Also i would be willing to pay half the fund of the site depending on the price and if we were to go through with the idea.
    I'm an idiot... This is Console Discussions... So yeah it would make since to bring our clan to all systems, all games, and to bring reign on anyone who comes in our paths, we will slit the throats of the competitions, DRAIN THEIR BLOOD, AND STUFF OUR SHIT IN THEIR MOUTHS, TO RULE THE WORLD! MUHAHAHA! Wait... Sorry got ahead of myself. We will rule the gaming world!

But yeah you do that. Cause if we are on all consoles, then we will become known, and will rule not only gaming consoles, but the interwebs.

Anyway, should we name the clan Console Discussions, or bring back the Silent Kill Ops (SKOs) clan back from PSP??? We need to discuss all the details.

As far as hosting. It's $30 a month, but we need to add CPanel to make things easier on me, so I can get some of these issues out of the way. CPanel is $15.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

The clan name would need some serious discussion because ConsoleDiscussions is our site and who really wants to name a clan ConsoleDiscussions?, "Silent Kill Ops" (SKO) Not a bad name but don't you think a fresh name for a new clan would be better? Then i got to thinking about bringing back "We Are SyKotik!" (SyK) but that ties in with what i said about SKO. I don't know dude, we'll come up with something when this plan actually goes into motion. But the price for half is definitely do-able.

I'm currently leading "Fista Corps!" on MAG... thats a pretty disgusting clan name if you read it properly though.

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

[OEWW] One-Eyed Wonder Weasels
    [OWM] One-winged Manatee
    PNS! <<< My CoD clan tag.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

Fuck it dude, I'm stepping up too. Let's make this mother fucker active again!

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    Fuck it dude, I'm stepping up too. Let's make this mother fucker active again!
    Agree! I'll make a new youtube channel and post a shit load of videos with links and stuff going to Consolediscussions, which should bring in some traffic. I'll also tell people on xbox and get more people around the internet to join! But yea. Once NGP comes out, we will deff get more randoms (L)

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

I am stepping up.

User Info Menu

(L)???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast