User Tag List

Thread: PSN Pass

PSN Pass

User Info Menu

PSN Pass

What are your thoughts on the new PSN Pass?

For those that don't know what it is, remember back on Socom FTB3 where you needed a voucher to get online? This is that voucher, the PSN Pass will be required in most new titles starting with Resistance 3.

What are your thoughts on this? Personally, I don't really see how it will affect anyone unlike in FTB3 when hackers get banned 24/7, but with this there aren't many hackers on PS3, so the only people it affects are those who buy pre-owed games, course it does piss me off a bit since it's just a way Sony can make more money off some poor guy who buys a used game then realizes he has to buy a separate code to play online.

There goes my GameFly subscription...

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PSN Pass

User Info Menu

Re: PSN Pass

It's retarded, although it won't affect me that much, since I prefer buying my games new, but it'll be a pisser when I want that one game for my PS3 that I can only find pre owned

PSN Pass

User Info Menu

Wont effect me any, I do not buy used games. Also I think this will be a great way to regulate cheating and hacking. Its true, who would risk hacking or cheating now? You'd have to buy a whole new pass.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Eh dont play psp much anymore so IDC. and if I wanna play online I'll just play on my lil bro's PSP fat

PSN Pass

User Info Menu

Is this for both PS3 and PSP?
    [Today 08:09 PM] _L96AW_RUSTY_: pwned!
    [Today 08:08 PM] whatwentwrong: yes sir.
    [Today 08:04 PM] HDC: How about you shut the fuck up
    *HDC has just PWNED the Shitbox*