User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3

User Info Menu

Battlefield 3

Anyone getting it for the PlayStation 3?

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Re: Battlefield 3

YHUP. well I plan on it at least...

Battlefield 3

User Info Menu

Day one buy, looks incredible.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Beta is out! and yha it's pretty good. My lil bro LOVES the graphics for just the beta. Only problem VERY VERY laggy

Battlefield 3

User Info Menu

I'll probably get it. The beta is awesome!

Battlefield 3

User Info Menu

Laggy? Its not laggy one bit for me, just very, very buggy. I love the fact you can shoot while hopping fences. I also suck at it seeing as I've been playing action/adventure games for the past year. Need to tune my FPS skills.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

ok sorry buggy lol. I found 3 spots you can fall through floor and snipe people. Kinda nice if your wanting to hide but eh

Battlefield 3

User Info Menu

Did any of you guys get it? I havent taken it out of my ps3 since the day it came out.. its so fun cause I guess its different from COD and not as complex. Simple yet amazing fun.

Battlefield 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    Did any of you guys get it? I havent taken it out of my ps3 since the day it came out.. its so fun cause I guess its different from COD and not as complex. Simple yet amazing fun.

I have yet to pick it up, I had to buy a new PS3 controller so that took away my chance to get it.

Battlefield 3

User Info Menu

no :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast