User Tag List

Thread: *New FireFOX Stealer New*

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

*New FireFOX Stealer New*

Alot of you already knew i was making this why because i either told you i was or i asked you to test for me on Different OS.

Tested On: Windows XP and Windows Pro by me works 100%
    Not tested On: Windows Vista and Vista 64 Bit waiting for my testers resultss as we speak.

-Logs to Gmail
    - Steals someone elses Firefox passwords
    - Send every X amount of times
    - Taskmanager disable (if check box checked by you only)
    - Icon Changer
    - Anti common Viruses (Eset,Avast,Norbit e.t.c)
    - Anti SandBoxie
    - Windows Firewall Termination
    - Test GmailAccount before sending to see if you info works.
    - Pump Extra memory power (All it's doing is makingg .exe bigger by adding empty bytes to file.)
    - Gmail Cnt stop logs even if detected unline my old keylogger that's the great part.

Removed Format C: i'm an idiot i was in la la land. i didnt realize i added that into Stub & builder to last minute when i was testing and almost clicked on myself then i woke up. Also removed built in binder caused to much errors i'll just make it a indiviual binder their very easy to make.

Anyways once results come in then i'll have to decided to make it provate meaning selling it or only make it VIP. cause i sure as hell cnt make public.

why not make public:
    To many sites don't allow it / Host
    To dangerous it's a stealer duh!

OK I'm done. i want suggestions and comment as for what to do and should i add anything in it. if you have a question for me shoot it.

Dedetetion rate i think its like 9/22 lol but that can be easily fixed as im good with functions and making FUD crypters and FUD binders.

----Added 26/8/2009 at 9:19 PM----
    And relax CD i know how ya like to ban me i didn't post link so your host cnt do anything to you so relax dem nuts:laugh:

User Info Menu

Re: *New FireFOX Stealer New*

Johnny Banned you last time, because he thought you were advertising. Just because you put your website on the program and took a screenshot of the program. I think that's a little extreme of a punishment for him to do, but then again...I don't own the website, so it's not my call. As for posting the link, that's why we have isodiscussions.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    Johnny Banned you last time, because he thought you were advertising. Just because you put your website on the program and took a screenshot of the program. I think that's a little extreme of a punishment for him to do, but then again...I don't own the website, so it's not my call. As for posting the link, that's why we have isodiscussions.com
    I banned him because he was posting links to it on Console Discussions. They are illegal.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I banned him because he was posting links to it on Console Discussions. They are illegal.
    See told you.... cnt post my trojans here period. Whenever i make something that can't harm sites status or isn't illegal then i'll post it other wise i'll just show it without a link no harm done.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC View Post
    See told you.... cnt post my trojans here period. Whenever i make something that can't harm sites status or isn't illegal then i'll post it other wise i'll just show it without a link no harm done.
    Isodiscussions.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC View Post
    Post it on ISODiscussions, then link to the thread on ISODiscussions.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Post it on ISODiscussions, then link to the thread on ISODiscussions.
    Hmm Yeah! Smart idea. Thing is just got Vista's result back i forget that Vista's different from Windows XP and have restrictions. gotta remake to bypass "UAC" protection. Forgot about that then i'll release