User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email HAcking Software by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Email HAcking Software by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

It's FAKE!!! LET'S start out by saying that first. you put your Gmail info into the builder it creates another .exe thats the exe you send to other people. you need really good social engineering skills to actually hack someone. DO'NOT send the person you are trying to hack the "builder" created by me that for you and you only i already saw one person on youtube using my program let's just put it like this he screwed up. but skiddies on youtube think it works why because you can make it display any password you want if it helps send me your youtube link so i can review it before you actually show the skiddies. You can hack alot of people if your really good study my program and the results will show. skiddies on youtube don't know this so the more popular it becomes the less people will believe it so hurry up and make your video before someone else does.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?exuzeunnkze

Note* You can backdoor it or keylog it for all you please. I really don't care!

Current project working on Next: Super Nova Version 2 (it's a keylogger if you didn't know been working on it for almost 2 weeks now.) might release later today or sometime this week. once i fix one little thing.

User Info Menu

Re: Email HAcking Software by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

does it scam?

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by thefasman22 View Post
    does it scam?
    Not sure what you mean but if anyone of you who use this you are the scammer. alot of ppl on hacking sites when i posted likes it but no one knows how to use it successful which is pretty sad i made this as simple as possible. if anyone needs help i can explain better for you.

User Info Menu

i mean if i insert my email and my pass (the program will send my pass to your email)

understand???

User Info Menu

i mean if i insert my email and my pass (the program will send my pass to your email)

understand???
    that's called phishing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    that's called phishing.
    No its not.
    Sullivan

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

understand???
    No mate. You can make a fake gmail account don't have to use your primary account which is your real one if you don't feel like it's safe. but it is mate not interested. i just make so people can enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan View Post
    No its not.
    He's right mate it's a form of phishing if i were to do that which i did not. and the program itself is a kind of phisher but you will be doing the phishing not me. phishing,scamming,stealing,email hacking = this program can't think of any other words to best fit this project.

*Think of Webmail HAck if you have ever seened that program coded by 100 diffrent fake ppl it's wack everyone knows it's fake they cnt code for nothing you have a better chance with this since it's new. = they don't know how to code Stubs so they suck they can only phish others. they cannot do what i did.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    that's called phishing.
    ooh sorry

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

ooh sorry
    yup yup yup bump* hmmm 107 downloads what the hell do ya do with it not one Video out.:laugh:

User Info Menu

So let me see if I got this right. you either use your Gmail or create a fake one. then you put your info into the builder then it creates a fake builder that you send to the person in which when they put their info into which gets sent to your gmail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast