Thread: New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

User Info Menu

Re: New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

pm it to me

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

haha u ppl say u have 3 types of codes. and that putting codes together is coding. lol. no no u r finding ways on how codes work together.but again nothing special about a pmn tower so dont act big shit about what u have. that wasnt going towards u tho ikillu. at least ur doing something and not really bragging about it

New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

User Info Menu

yea i wasn't taking credit for the code... thats so gay cuz i didn't make the codes i just put some together and took one apart. you know what... i'm not gonna give this out because people need to learn to do stuff for themselves every once in a while. If you REALLY REALLY want it and you think u can give me something in return then ill send you the codes that i used. otherwise... just figure it out for yourself cuz its really not that hard... it just takes a little time.

New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

User Info Menu

wow ur not a jackass at all.

New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

User Info Menu

LOL are you callin me a jackass cuz im not givin it out? haha at least i got it. your the one thats too lazy to figure it out for yourself. if you want it... find out how to make it urself cuz really its easy.

New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

User Info Menu

its called rapid pmns and infinite explosives and you have exactly what he is doing, they still blow up so what good is it...its not.

New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

User Info Menu

haha well i guess that works too. i like how you think. idk if it works the exact same as the one im using but o well u guys can have that.

New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

User Info Menu

it does :D makes a tower and blows up

New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

User Info Menu

nice code bro
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

New PMN Tower No 35/Ban

User Info Menu

haha well can u like turn while your making the tower? with just rapid pmns i mean. i almost got it so they don't blow up... still need to fix a couple things.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast