User Tag List

Thread: help....i keep getting banned!!!!

help....i keep getting banned!!!!

User Info Menu

i followed diz tutorial
    YouTube- how to hack in socom ftb2 (1.60 patch)
    but i keep gettin banned...i was able to enter the game and enable inf. ammo ONLY ONCE and a couple seconds later i got kicked outta the game, sent back to the lobby.....there, i couldnt join any games

i have nitePR rev K and 1.60 codes, but idk what the ftb2 1.06 dump is for nd how to install it

so i pretty much have 3 questions....y do i keep gettin banned, what is 1.06 dump and how do i install it?

User Info Menu

Re: help....i keep getting banned!!!!

OK, if you are getting kicked out of games, and can not enter another, it is because you are using Anti35. You do not need to turn Anti35 on, unless you are going to use a code that bans you. A good idea would be to go to the NO35 Error/Ban code archive on this site, and replace all the codes you have with codes that will definately NOT ban you. Then, when you go online, make sure you are not using anti35 or anti35 return or anything, and enter a game, turn some stuff on, and have fun hacking your balls off.

You need to know which codes you have that will ban you, and which ones will, and ONLY use Anti35 when you want to use codes that will ban you. What anti35 does, is lag you from the server so bad, that when you get a 35 error, it doesnt count because the server thinks you went offline (you are a ghost). That is why, when you try to enter another game, it will not let you, because according to the server you are not online.

You can accomplish PLENTY on FTB2, WITHOUT using codes that will give you a 35 error. In my entire database, i think i have 3 codes that will ban me, and i hardly ever use them. Here are some good guidelines to follow:

1.) Rank up codes BAN (ALWAYS)
    2.) Ban codes BAN (ALWAYS)
    3.) Any boot code that has alot of 1's and 0's in the addresses (on the left side) BAN (example (if a line says): 0x00101AF3 0x00FF00FE it WILL BAN YOU)
    4.) Spam text in game BANS
    5.) Anti35 will give you 35 error if you have it on, regardless of the codes you are using.
    6.) Selective KILL/SUICIDE/Knife codes DO NOT BAN YOU.
    7.) NONE OF THE CODES IN THE NO BAN CODE SECTION ON THIS VERY SITE BAN YOU, USE THEM.

I hope i helped you a little with my rant, if i did, i would appreciate a REP + or at least a Thanks please. Both buttons are located on my post.

If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me and I will try to help as best as I can.

User Info Menu

ok i searched around and found these codes http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...pdated-t10192/
    i tried dem but it seems only a few do work....the no banning codes
    but its cool, i really dont need hacking, i was just really interested on how it works....thanks anyways for ur help :)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by L0c0 View Post
    ok i searched around and found these codes http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...pdated-t10192/
    i tried dem but it seems only a few do work....the no banning codes
    but its cool, i really dont need hacking, i was just really interested on how it works....thanks anyways for ur help :)
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...d-4-19-t11532/

and

http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/f295/

User Info Menu

ummmm anti 35 logs your off the servers so you dont get banned and its probably your codes to tell you the truth or you could be using MKULTRA and version and MKULTRA will get you banned because the currupt psid feature does not work correctly, you can currupt psid but it doesnt work other than from those things your using wrong codes, codes that ban or old codes. Not to mention socom ftb2 has alot of hackers on it such as my self but some people go on there to ban and boot people so those are most likely your problems, yeah read the end it says how to hack 1.5 so if your using the codes that he provides or whatever then ur gonna get banned get the 1.6 codes
    Last edited by FoRGoTen HaCKer; 08-22-2010 at 09:35 AM.

User Info Menu

im using these codes http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...d-4-19-t11532/

but only the firs set of codes work, when i try using the other ones they ban me

User Info Menu

can some one help me i need the codes that wont ban to and a link to the new nite pr if able pls and ty