User Tag List

Thread: RELEASE: UI_FLASH and movie Room Mods

RELEASE: UI_FLASH and movie Room Mods

User Info Menu

Well, since everyone is making such a giant deal about it, here it is. Both of these are working "campaign boots" enjoy them.

#UI_FLASH Room Mod
    ;SwoRNLeaDejZ
    0x00FA9ED0 0xFB

#Movie Room Mod
    ;SwoRNLeaDejZ
    0x00FA9ED0 0xFD

To use these next two, you have to use another code to get them to work, not telling what code it is, if you can figure it out, have fun with them.

#UI Room Mod
    ;SwoRNLeaDejZ
    0x00FA9ED0 0xFC

#Quicknet Room Mod
    ;SwoRNLeaDejZ
    0x00FA9ED0 0xFA

One thing to note: I'm no coder, don't claim to be a coder, i just stumbled across this when i was looking for something else, so everyone GET OVER YOURSELVES!

To use:
    1.) Go to CREATE GAME
    2.) Load a Saved Setting or create a game setting
    3.) Go to START GAME and turn code on right before you hit X on START GAME
    4.) When the game loads, it will be either UI_FLASH or movie.

Enjoy.

Maybe now that these are released, and no longer 1337 everyone can stop being such giant DOUCHE CANOES. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by U.BeeN.StryKeD; 03-20-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Re: RELEASE: UI_FLASH and movie Room Mods

nicely done! so when u gonna release "true lobby freeze" lol i havent play ftb2 like in ages...
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

User Info Menu

whos crying for them? this sites dead and psp scene is dead theres no psp sites that are still active.

This code is shit only like 10 are gonna see it on this site

User Info Menu

Well, if everything is so "dead" you look like a complete retard for making that statement. How dead is PSP if you still come here, huh? There are still plenty of people playing this game, and I run an FTB2/PSP CFW site just like this one, with over 600 members and about 150-200 members you would consider "active" members.. doesn't seem all that "dead" to me. Plus, with the new 6.20 LCFW and 6.35 LCFW (which is actually better than 5.03 GEN in alot of ways) the PSP scene as been completely reinvigorated.

Perhaps its you that is "dead" and not the scene, eh?

User Info Menu

Why would anyone want to boot themselves from campaign or am I missing something?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Well.. without getting too in detail, there is a way to make a movie or ui_flash room, wait for a bunch of people to join, and then force them, and not yourself, into the game. Then they get to watch a movie, or booted to the campaign. If you need the auto-start that only forces slots 2-16 let me know.

User Info Menu

Well, if everything is so "dead" you look like a complete retard for making that statement. How dead is PSP if you still come here, huh? There are still plenty of people playing this game, and I run an FTB2/PSP CFW site just like this one, with over 600 members and about 150-200 members you would consider "active" members.. doesn't seem all that "dead" to me. Plus, with the new 6.20 LCFW and 6.35 LCFW (which is actually better than 5.03 GEN in alot of ways) the PSP scene as been completely reinvigorated.

Perhaps its you that is "dead" and not the scene, eh?

LOL oWNED!