User Tag List

Thread: CoD: MW2 Care Package Glitch

CoD: MW2 Care Package Glitch

User Info Menu

This a simple way of getting unlimited care packages. Make sure you have Care Package enabled as one of your killstreaks. This also works with Sentry Guns and Emergency Airdrops.
    1. Get a Care Package
    2. Go to a ledge that comes up with the option to hit the "A" button to climb up it.
    3. Make sure you have your primary out, then switch over to your Care Package.
    4. Press "A" and climb up the ledge. As you are climbing it, hit right on the D-Pad four times. (You should have your Care Package out again.)
    5. Throw the Care Package and make sure to get it. When you get it, use it. After using it, you should have another Care Package. Just repeat and you'll get them easily.
    I don't think you can go into a single game of Domination, Demolition, or Ground War without someone do this glitch. What's worse is that if someone has an Emergency Airdrop, they spam the shit out of the map with Care Packages...

User Info Menu

Re: CoD: MW2 Care Package Glitch

Isn't it patched already?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    Isn't it patched already?
    For PS3 but not Xbox yet.

User Info Menu

its not getting patched until the map pack,which is in the spring

User Info Menu

They're gonna patch that, almost all the glitches, patch the mods, and there's even a rumor that they'll reset the leader boards. (You'll keep your levels and weapons and shit, but now you'll get to see legit 1st place people.)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    They're gonna patch that, almost all the glitches, patch the mods, and there's even a rumor that they'll reset the leader boards. (You'll keep your levels and weapons and shit, but now you'll get to see legit 1st place people.)
    Ill cry,im under 1mil :(

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

damn,that wud be gud,i got so many friends that are top 100,theyll be like 20 or 30 now
    Original U7VK7VOW7V,All others ARE FAKE!!
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    http://www.myspace.com/osteezy
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL
    Follow Me @KeepItOriginal