Thread: COD4

COD4

User Info Menu

COD4

everyone should LOVE this game. 10/10

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: COD4

It's a good game, I also think it was better than COD5. If they would keep sticking with a modern theam it would save this from being so repetive. Plus you have to admit that the ending was rather epic.

8.5 of 10

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

COD4

User Info Menu

Many people play cod4.

You should make a better review.

Add me on XBL to play GoW2 or Halo 3 or GTA IV

COD4

User Info Menu

ANY COD game is only fun when playing with friends, other than that its pretty boring.

9/10

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

COD4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    ANY COD game is only fun when playing with friends, other than that its pretty boring.

9/10
    Except for the campaign in CoD4. It was better than CoD5 but after beating the campaign on any difficulty you wasted your money if your not going to play online.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

COD4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Except for the campaign in CoD4. It was better than CoD5 but after beating the campaign on any difficulty you wasted your money if your not going to play online.

i couldnt agree more

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

COD4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    i couldnt agree more
    Me neither. ;D
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

COD4

User Info Menu

I love game campains especially good ones lol And i was so sad when i beat CoD 4 in 4 hours :( bought from walmart, but kept...In my heart :D wow that was gay
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I think you all know that playing online isn't an issue for me...

Great game 11/10
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.