User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Socom Confrontation or Cod

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

Socom Confrontation or Cod

I'm gonna compare these 2 and tell ppl whats so different about them
    Of course you have socom thats been around since playstation 2. They had their missions and of course the online. But confrontation as most ppl know its online only which could bum out ppl without online. but for the online players this is great. old maps remade, better graphics, and its a real shooter. unlike cod which is a game that u can easly kill or get killed socom takes somewhat skill. its not a easy shooter. u dont got ur stupid rador thats on cod. i mean come on constant radar what a scrub game. if ur looking for a challenge play socom and if ur just a scrub shooter play cod. simple as this, cod may be easier to play but ur gonna be a scrub til u learn a real shooter

User Info Menu

Re: Socom Confrontation or Cod

Socom is the best no matter what COD players say,COD may have exploding tanks,and gore,but socom is a realistic fps,made to train soldiers,and it works well.

User Info Menu

i like em both

User Info Menu

ummm socom rules but..... cod is awesome 2 so CHOOSE THERE 2 GOOD!!!!!

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

i play socom like crazy but sometimes i may play cod just for a lil fun. but yep SOCOM RULES!!!!

User Info Menu

Im not sure but I love socom for the moderness, but cod has me on the realisum. Overall if you put a gun to my head and told me to choose, i would tell you to pull the trigger. That means i dont know which one is better, and not cause i want to make news headlins....LOL

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Dont want to start a war with you but CoD does not have constant radar, all it has is when someone shoots with an unsilenced gun, it shows a red dot for 2 seconds. You can get constant radar if you get a kill streak (without dying) but it only lasts for 60 seconds. Ive played socom confrontation and I own all of the CoD games, and if I had to choose, I would pick Cod (mostly number 4) for the campaigns hands down, no argument. And I cant really decide which has better multiplayer, because Socom is more teamwork (mostly), so is CoD, but not as much (more of a FFA kind of multiplayer, on the fact that it is fast paced). Its hard to choose between one and the other because they each have strengths and weaknesses, but Id have to go with Call of Duty on this one (at least if I was comparing Socom to CoD4), other than that Socom kicks ass, and CoD: WaW is not a favorite of mine, I personally could care less about that shitty game.

Taste The Rainbow!

User Info Menu

You very well described the Socom game, but not the COD's?

They are both great action games, and both have blood and gore, but you didn't say anything positive about the COD game. And you only said the positives for the Socom game!!

COD4-5 have astonishing graphics, and a great campaign, with a new create-a-class, and very realistic kills. How could it take more than five bullets max. to kill someone?

And if you don't like that radar, just go hardcore!

So next time you describe TWO different games, try to include the positives and negatives of BOTH of them.

~l3ulit
    if i helped u dont rep+ give me a Apple, Grapes are ok to GIVE ME ITEMS HERE!!!!!

User Info Menu

You didn't even describe either of them.

You basically just said Socom is better because COD it's easy to get kills and get killed.

COD is realistic. It doesn't take 10 shots to the chest to kill someone. Its take 1, 2 tops.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Call Of Duty (Infinity Ward) with out a doubt.

Ever since FTB2 the whole SOCOM seires has been ruined for me. JUST because of the
    little nublets on FTB2 i will NEVER play a SOCOM game again

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast