User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Socom Confrontation or Cod

Socom Confrontation or Cod

User Info Menu

Re: Socom Confrontation or Cod

Quote Originally Posted by BaDBlOoDeD_SMB View Post
    still ppl like cod more cause it doesnt take no skill in that game. socom it kinda does

your kidding right? you must have never played a COD game in your life then, in SOCOM all you got to do is lock-on and shoot, that takes no skill what so ever.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik-Cannon View Post
    your kidding right? you must have never played a COD game in your life then, in SOCOM all you got to do is lock-on and shoot, that takes no skill what so ever.
    LOL PWNT!
    I Think COD Is BEAST!
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

User Info Menu

COD FTW if I could I'd close this thread haha but i'd get in trouble. :haha:

User Info Menu

ANYONE who says SOCOM is better is a complete nub that has no clue as to what they are talking about. you little SOCOM fanboys will say just about anything to defend your game, like "its easy to get kills in cod" or my favorite, "it takes no skill to play cod" if you say that, you havent played COD unless you just dont want to admit getting raped when you played it. if any SOCOM player who thinks COD is easy to get kills in and takes no skill to play PM me and we'll set up a game to see if you can back up what you said.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

site n00b

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post

your silly in socom confrontation you don't lock on duh!!!
    hahaha there are alot more socoms than the ftb's and all of them yo free aim in third person

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raumulin View Post
    your silly in socom confrontation you don't lock on duh!!!
    hahaha there are alot more socoms than the ftb's and all of them yo free aim in third person
    Yeah all the ps2 ones were non-lock on also.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123