First of all, this game IS based off of the movie which made me a little hesitant on buying it. But, the game is made by the old developers of the original Prince of Persia so I went ahead and bought it. I was glad I did because this game was great.

You play as the Prince of Persia (forgive me, I forgot his name). In the beginning of the game you are viewing a war between your brothers empire and another. You finally catch up to him but he tells you that his army is dwindling so he plans on releasing the mythical Solomon's army. Knowing that the army is uncontrollable, you try and stop him but of course you can't (or the game probably would have ended there lol). Solomon's army is released and it is not what was expected, they are sand warriors that only follow a certain demon like creature "Ratash". So you and your brother begin killing the army but your brother seems to be enjoying the battle a little too much and is gaining immense power. While he is gaining power though, you are too (if you don't want to know what some of the powers are, skip the next sentence). You gain the power of time (so glad they brought it back), the power to freeze water (to use to perform acrobatic stunts) to see the land as it used to be before the rubble (so you can of course use it to maneuver. You also gain upgradable powers such as the power of the elements (Wind, Water, Fire and Earth). The game brings back the original like puzzles in the game along with the fights. This game is far better than the previous one (for those of you who haven't seen it, it's the Prince of Persia cover with the panzy looking flowers on it). Don't get me wrong, that game wasn't too bad, it just wasn't Prince of Persia.

Overall the game was fun and has good replay value (at least for me). There is also an unlockable to play as Ezio (the main character from Assassins Creed 2). I would give the game a solid 7 out of 10.