User Tag List

Thread: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

This game is the first ones less attractive sister, it is ok. Overall a mockery to the original. Displaying the main characters from the first game well, Lloyd and Colette. This is a sudo-Pokemon rip-off that has all the flaws of every RPG I have ever played. It’s long history can’t make up for this current flop.
    4.5 of 10 It failed to live up to any previous standards set by other Tales games.

score updated I graded to harshly from my experience of the first game
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 08-07-2009 at 02:28 PM. Reason: credit where due

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

User Info Menu

Re: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

I have to agree with Sethrigal on this. The game is no where near as good as the first one. However, i would not grade it that harshly, it is till not that bad of a game and is pretty good if you try to forget about the first. I would not recommend this to someone who played the first, but i would recommend it to someone who likes rpgs and is looking for a good game on the wii. If i never played the first-7.5 out of 10, otherwise I give it maybe a 5 or 6.