User Tag List

Thread: New Super Mario Bros. Wii

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

User Info Menu

Buy it. It's worth it. If you enjoy Super Mario Bros. the older and newer ones, you'll love this version. It mixes old with new and they even brought back the POW blocks. Yoshi is yet again in the game which is awesome! They also added a new power up which allows you to take on a penguin train and slide on ice. It's really awesome. Plus now when you jump, if you twist the controller forward or backwards you twirl in the air and stay up an extra second. Also added is the built in menu to collect powerups and use them throughout the game.

Don't forget the new ability to play with 3 friends!

YouTube- New Super Mario Bros. Wii gameplay PAX trailer

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii

In other words it's the same thing as every Mario world game with just a little more added

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Every Mario game has Princess Peach captured and saved. But I like the new 4 player ( Two player is still cool though ) CO-OP.
    The game...

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bromatosoup View Post
    Every Mario game has Princess Peach captured and saved. But I like the new 4 player ( Two player is still cool though ) CO-OP.
    Except when it's Princess Daisy, Pauline, or Rosalina

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

This is one of the games that I'm saving up to get. I love the original and this one should bring it back.

User Info Menu

I bought the game and personally i did NOT like it :/