User Info Menu

Re: Call Of Duty: World At War

You just found that out?

CoD (game series) ftw!!!!!!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Ehh... COD WaW isnt that great in my opinion. I will explain:

First off (minor), WaW was created by Activision and not by Infinity Ward. Overall, I.W. has created better Call of Duty games then Activision.

Second, the campaign sucked. In COD 4 i ended up learning all of the characters names because i was attached to the campaign. It had a great story, and i played it over and over. COD WaW's campaign does not match AT ALL, the plot to the story was difficult to follow (the characters), I personally did not like any of the campaign levels exept the sniping mission. Also if you have not tried splitscreen on one xbox with the campaign on co-op, try it, it is the most rediculous thing ive seen in a while. Activision just had to be douches and instead of just doing a normal splitscreen (left and right share, or top and bottom share screen) they had to give both players a smallish box of a screen with a picture background. This is not only annoying as you play but it actually effects how you play because it is much harder to aim (sniping especially).

Finally, the multiplayer isnt all it was cracked up to be. Although COD 4 multiplayer was great, i like that activision tried to keep the same general concept but i was hoping they would change it up just a little bit. Overall the multiplayer is exactly the same besides 3 things: Maps, what you can call in (i do love the idea of calling in dogs on the enemy, that was badass), and the pictures on the ranking system.

Now that i have trashed COD WaW, i would like to end in a complement lol!

The new installment does have a gameplay mode that i enjoy: Zombies. This game type is extremely fun and i recomend that anyone who has not played it, try it. All you have to do is beat the campaign on any difficulty. You can have 2 people on one xbox playing it and up to 4 people over xbox live (i believe, correct me if im wrong).

OVERALL I give the game a generous 6/10. Again, this is just MY opinion.

Call Of Duty: World At War

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Ehh... COD WaW isnt that great in my opinion. I will explain:

First off (minor), WaW was created by Activision and not by Infinity Ward. Overall, I.W. has created better Call of Duty games then Activision.

Second, the campaign sucked. In COD 4 i ended up learning all of the characters names because i was attached to the campaign. It had a great story, and i played it over and over. COD WaW's campaign does not match AT ALL, the plot to the story was difficult to follow (the characters), I personally did not like any of the campaign levels exept the sniping mission. Also if you have not tried splitscreen on one xbox with the campaign on co-op, try it, it is the most rediculous thing ive seen in a while. Activision just had to be douches and instead of just doing a normal splitscreen (left and right share, or top and bottom share screen) they had to give both players a smallish box of a screen with a picture background. This is not only annoying as you play but it actually effects how you play because it is much harder to aim (sniping especially).

Finally, the multiplayer isnt all it was cracked up to be. Although COD 4 multiplayer was great, i like that activision tried to keep the same general concept but i was hoping they would change it up just a little bit. Overall the multiplayer is exactly the same besides 3 things: Maps, what you can call in (i do love the idea of calling in dogs on the enemy, that was badass), and the pictures on the ranking system.

Now that i have trashed COD WaW, i would like to end in a complement lol!

The new installment does have a gameplay mode that i enjoy: Zombies. This game type is extremely fun and i recomend that anyone who has not played it, try it. All you have to do is beat the campaign on any difficulty. You can have 2 people on one xbox playing it and up to 4 people over xbox live (i believe, correct me if im wrong).

OVERALL I give the game a generous 6/10. Again, this is just MY opinion.
    a new modern warfare is coming out

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

yea modern warfare 2, I heard they were also making advanced warfare. They will be made by infinity ward so they should be pretty decent or so I'm hoping.

User Info Menu

ya IW is just a better developer
    Clan needed...... PM me with your ftb2 name and clan info

::Want to be CD code tester::

PM me with any code you want tested and ill have it done asap...

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, activision makes decent games to but i dont think they should make WW2 games or just shooters in general.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Yea, activision makes decent games to but i dont think they should make WW2 games or just shooters in general.
    Andvanced Warfare!!!! WHAT!!!! THATS BEAST!!!!!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Thats just what I heard a while back on their website, i dont know if thats still true or not though.

User Info Menu

WaW was mediocre.
    If this game had come out before Modern Warfare it would've been amazing,
    BUT it didn't so it lives always being ocmpared to Modern Warfare.
    COD4 is argueably one of the best games so it makes WaW look terrible.
    WaW was still fun however don't get me wrong.
    <THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE>
    <DOES ANYONE KNOW THE URL?>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast