Thread: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

User Info Menu

GAMEPLAY VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isWThlJsyKU

AMAZING PS3 LIKE GRAPHICS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yJ-hruqcM

Now, personally, I don't like Final Fantasy. I only liked Final Fantasy I and VII, but I wasn't exactly crazy about them. They were what I called "Bathroom Play", a term I use for games that I only play when I'm on the traditional shitter. I decided to finally play Crisis Core when a friend recommended it to me. When I played, I knew I found myself a new game to play outside of the "Bathroom Play" category.

You start off as Zack, a second class SOLDIER unit who's dream is to become a hero like Sephiroth. But as time goes, more and more first class SOLDIER units begin to abandon the organization, Zack must uncover things that most people would condone as impossible.

This game is practically the prequel to Final Fantasy VII, explaining things like why Sephiroth became evil, why Tifa vows to destory SOLDIER and any one of the sort, and how Cloud got the Buster Sword and why he plans to kill Sephiroth.

GRAPHICS
    Now, the graphics are very well done during gameplay, but as you can see by the Sephiroth battle, certain cutscenes have PS3 like graphics. When I saw the first cutscene of the game and mouth hit the floor. NEVER had I seen such amazing graphics on a PSP game.

SOUND
    Great music with sfx that sounds like real life, it makes you feel like you are in the game. The voice acting is great and wasn't cheap at all.

GAMEPLAY
    The whole reason I didn't want to touch this game was because I thought it was a turn-base RPG. This game is actually an action RPG, which I'm not a big fan of, but I can tolerate it. I really enjoyed the whole ability to just swing at the first guy within your sight and go after the next without having to wait at all. I really enjoyed how I was able to use magic on the go without any effort at all. I especially liked being able to create my own magic with the materia fusion.

OVERVIEW
    I had a few issues with the game. During the battles, it was a pain to use items during battles, the dialogue went on for what felt like hours... If you buy or download it, it well worth it though.

SCORE: 9.9/10

User Info Menu

Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

This Game Rocked every Final Fantasy Fan by taking part on the PSP.
    It also has awesome graphics and gameplay.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    This Game Rocked every Final Fantasy Fan by taking part on the PSP.
    It also has awesome graphics and gameplay.
    I greatly agree with you on that! lol

User Info Menu

FF is good game!