User Tag List

Thread: 101 in 1 Games

101 in 1 Games

User Info Menu

101 in 1 Games

I got my hands on a copy a little bit early. Well ok, really early (Like a month and a half) and I'd have to say it's a pretty good game. I really liked the basketball game and the dart game, but some of them were just random as hell. I couldn't find a picture of it, but you are a frog that catches flys. Pretty fun game to just pull out if you are bored.

Graphics - 8
    Gameplay - 9
    Sound - 5
    Replay Value - 10

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

101 in 1 Games

User Info Menu

Re: 101 in 1 Games

whats the bottum left one?

101 in 1 Games

User Info Menu

how did u get a copy so early? Let me guess, leaked or you tested it out for the game company (which I did for a while and it kicked ass, Vicarious Visions rules)

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    whats the bottum left one?
    My guess is that there are only 2 games shown. The blank line in the middle is just a page break kind of thing so that the whole screen doesn't need to be shown.
    Besides that 1. the fence is the same style
    2. it is obviously a basketball game from the picture on top and if you look at the pic under it you can see "BASKETBALL" spray painted on the wall.

"what's the one on the bottom left?" LMFAO
    Thanks CJ I needed a good laugh