User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A real FTB2 review

A real FTB2 review

User Info Menu

Post A real FTB2 review

I saw some other peoples reviews and its just them saying: OMG B3$1 0/\/l1n3 /\/\u1t1p1@y3r!!@!!!111

So I thought I should make one a bit more professional.

The lock-on: I am very surprised at the fact that Zipper added a lock-on feature to a PSP game, It is a great leap of improvement from the rubbish controls of Medal of Honor and Killzone. Though in Ftb1 the lock-on was a little to easy basically allowing you to lock onto enemies before you even see them (They fixed it but now the lock-on has to be at a very close range).Adding to this problem is a completely unintuitive free-look system, sometimes enemies will be in your blind spot, making it difficult to retain the element of surprise

PS2 vs.PSP: I have to say the single-player campaign is still more enjoyable than its PS2 brother. At the very least this does a better job of walking you through the first level and teaching you the ropes. Plus, using the Command Equity (CE) Points you earn during missions to unlock additional weapons and upgrades is pretty sweet. And you also dont need a to get a 40ft long Ethernet cable to reach your PS2 to modem for online.

Skill: You don't need to be me to be amazing at ftb2 thanks to the lock-on and F**CKINF HACKING. (nuff said)

Multiplayer: Basically the only reason to buy this game is for the multiplayer. A lot of the single player problems evaporate when you go online and try any of the eight multiplayer modes FTB 2 has to offer. And Just to add to the amazingness of online, they have Microphone support so you can smack talk your way to a frozen psp screen or to a SVR ERROR -413. Just awesome
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

Console Discussions

User Info Menu

Re: A real FTB2 review

nice review

Rep+ if i help u please
    Donations will also be acceptable:taz:

A real FTB2 review

User Info Menu

That is One FUckingg Awesome Review... Im going to rep you its that fucking good, ROCK ON DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A real FTB2 review

User Info Menu

Talking Re: A real FTB2 review

Finally. Some one who tells it how it is. Nice +++

A real FTB2 review

User Info Menu

Rubbish like Mohh????? RUBBISH!?!?!! dude that game takes a lot more skill than ftb2 yo
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

A real FTB2 review

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GuItArMaStA View Post
    Rubbish like Mohh????? RUBBISH!?!?!! dude that game takes a lot more skill than ftb2 yo
    The more skill a game needs the worse the controls usually are.
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

A real FTB2 review

User Info Menu

This games so easy i play it with my feet, im not joking

A real FTB2 review

User Info Menu

There we go nice review.

A real FTB2 review

User Info Menu

Socom for PS3 is a LOT better than FTB 1 and 2.

A real FTB2 review

User Info Menu

Hell of a job! Sweet review. Also i totaly agree with poop. I cant stand MOH's wacked out button config It's terrible. Zipper nailed with theres. I was hoping that resistance would be simular as SOCOM cause of the 3rd person view. Oh well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast