User Tag List

Thread: general review... enjoy

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

general review... enjoy

It's been some time since I used a general review so here we go.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time- It’s a Chronicles game so If u have friends that’s good it'll speed things up. And those without... hey it’s a good game, solid mult, compelling story. 7 of 10 if u like this try Rings of Fate, same game style same score

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon- A tactics style game... get Ur turn based army and waste away the day. This as some of the more l33t know was the first fire emblem. If u played one u know the story's gonna be good, character development is top notch, and people can die and disappear forever... 7.5 of 10.

The legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass- unless u hated windwaker, which I can't truly blame u (personally I liked it), it’s a Zelda game, so onwards into random dungeons and collecting new weapons. The high seas are fun to travel if not time consuming. 7 of 10

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence- remake of the first RE so don’t expect much to have changed. The controls stick, the aiming need work, and they don’t have a “master of unlocking” anymore. Still fun to play some mild co-op. 6 of 10

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings- real time strategy, not my strong suit, tough battles, tons of items, missions galore, 6 of 10 can’t beat the final boss try to beat him after 100% at lv 76, no try it, u won’t get raped

The World Ends With You- weird name, plot, hell, its that one bit of weird that make me love games. Real time, split screen battles, great story… really long, and the plot is excellent. This game mind is best enjoyed if stored deep in the darkest corners of Ur belief in God, life, religion, and the overall value of some random people u meet. Ur insignificant 8.5 of 10.
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 10-09-2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: The text was white!? how'd no one point this out!

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!