User Tag List

Thread: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

User Info Menu

Corruption is the third installment in the prime trilogy, and is the first metroid game on a next gen console. The graphics in the game live up to the next gen expectations (not just for the Wii but out of all systems). The aiming system is used by moving the remote to aim and the nunchuck allows you to move (a shooter on the Wii that is good and is not a rail shooter!!!). The gameplay is great (i am a little disappointed there was no multiplayer), the game is challenging (hypermode is hard as heck, and the Mogenar golem is the hardest boss in the game, trust me you will agree when you fight him). the game fully utilizes the wii's remote capabilities. I give it a 9.5 out 0f 10.

User Info Menu

Re: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

How to beat the first boss Berserker Lord:
    Spoiler
    Destroy the two orbs, after he will start to shoot purple orbs. Shoot them and it will send it back to the boss and hurt him pretty good. After his head is vulnerable, begin unleashing mayhem upon it.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

Thanks for the spoiler Johnny... after I was your test subject for that game... could of helped then but now is nice

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!