User Tag List

Thread: Fire Emblem: The Shadow Dragon

Fire Emblem: The Shadow Dragon

User Info Menu

Another disappointment Nintendo. I have never played a Fire Emblem game I hated and this is the first. The games usually include keeping your characters alive, but this one wants them dead. The side quests are accessible only if you have 15 or less characters by the end of the previous level. The gameplay is short, their are only a few classes and some of them are essentially the same, The game is overall a waste of $35. I give it a 3/10.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Re: Fire Emblem: The Shadow Dragon

well wat u expect ds sucks
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

User Info Menu

yeah, but the thing is, most Fire Emblem games are on handhelds, the best ones are anyways, the ones on the consoles are good but not as good. I was hoping they would not mess this one up, but they managed to. The se however is not that bad of a system, sure finding good games for it is impossible, but those few that you can find are worth the money spent.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

It's a remake of the first game and the Gaiden are and were made for those who needlessly sacrifice troops or for people who want to power level one team and gain special units or weapons, besides u only have to play that way once to get the movies and dialogue from those.
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 07-10-2009 at 10:36 PM.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

meh, but i hate playing that way. it is know fun if you are actually trying to loose your units instead of getting all of the fun of having ungodly amounts of units, only to use the good ones however.

Socom 24/7

User Info Menu

Get a Psp, Nintendo DSI is actually kick ass but man get a PSP! w00t

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gomeman View Post
    Get a Psp, Nintendo DSI is actually kick ass but man get a PSP! w00t
    umm this is a game review for a DS game, that isn't even on a PSP, dude why the hell did you even post this?

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!