User Tag List

Thread: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

User Info Menu

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

WARNING!
    If you are not one for serious games which require patience and logic, then this game is not for you!

PW:AA is created by Capcom, the ever famous game company known for Resident Evil, Megaman, etc. In PW:AA, you play as Phoenix "Nick" Wright, a fresh from the mold defense attorney who's main purpose in life is to make sure the innocent are not convicted of crimes they did not do. Your first case is a murder case (As is the rest of the trials) with the defendant being your best friend, Larry Butz. This game, might I mention, has a lot of comic relief, so you're not sitting there staring at a screen for an hour going, "This game is sooooooo boring..." An example being many of the names of the characters. Larry Butz, Dick Gumshoe, Sal Manela, and many others to mention. This game takes fill capabilities of the touch screen and the microphone. It never felt so good to scream "OBJECTION!" or "TAKE THAT!" at the top of your lungs.

However, every game has its flaws. There are only 5 trials (Although most of them take anywhere from 30 minutes to 8 hours [Without a FAQ or Walkthrough of course.] to complete.) which leaves you wanting for more. A lot of the times the microphone doesn't pick up what you are saying, so it get frustrating when you're constantly screaming "OBJECTION!" and nothing is happening. And my final complaint is the investigation stages. I'm a freaking attorney, not a God-damn detective! It takes HOURS to find what you need and you HAVE to read everything that everyone says to be able to use it in court. And I leave you with this, the first case:

WARNING! (again...)
    This video contains spoilers! The story and answers may be killed for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4S3hB62dIY

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

This 4 like ds? and expains your guy in sig and shit :)
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

well.....this is why i dont like the DS.....not my kind of stuff. :)
    Last edited by gokickadogx2; 05-30-2009 at 10:14 AM.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)