User Tag List

Thread: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

A new Sonic game... kinda new anyway, It focus on turning Sonic and friends into RPG heros. I am quick to support Sonic games but this is the best one I've played since Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 7.5 of 10. also this game is made by Bioware, yes the same people who made Mass Effect

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

*Cough*DS sucks *Cough*.....but ill admit sonic games can be fun when you EXTREMELY bored.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

User Info Menu

I miss the days of SA2:B... Raising chao, running at break neck speeds into walls, and getting extremely pissed at the final Eggman/Tails battle because it was so damn hard!!! But anyway, I admit SC:TDB is waaaayyyyy to easy and Sonic just isn't meant to be in a RPG unless it is an action RPG...

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

The point was this is a Sonic game not ruined by Sega... also it was easy, but it a series maybe the next game will be harder.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!