User Tag List

Thread: Lost in the Blue 2

Lost in the Blue 2

User Info Menu

Lost in the Blue 2

Ever wonder what you would do if you were stranded on an island with nothing but the shirt on your back and a bottle with a woman at your side? Well now's your chance! In Lost in the Blue 2, you are Jack, a high school senior stranded on an island after your cruise ship has sunk along with a girl by the name of Amy. You must survive on this island until you can find a way back home and any other survivors as well.

Okay now with the pros and cons.

PROS
    This game really depicts how hard it is to survive with just things out in the wilderness. You can take a piece of bark and some twigs to make a fire, or a stick and some tree vine to make a bow. There are many minigames in it when you are doing things from hunting to building.

CONS
    THIS GAME IS HARD. Plain and simple. I have never had such difficulty playing a simulation game.

Not my best review because I'm in a hurry. 8.5/10

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Lost in the Blue 2

What consoles is this game for?

Lost in the Blue 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    What consoles is this game for?
    DS silly noob, that's the forum this one's under

anyway, I haven't played the second one, but I did play the first one, it was meh, very hard though!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Lol, I didn't check what forum it was under, just the title.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

DS games are so strategic.....I just like psp more.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Lost in the Blue 2

User Info Menu

Then why do you constantly come into the DS forum just to talk about how the DS sucks? Oh, that's right, just to bring up your post count! I'm starting to it of as spam or off topic. We're not in here to talk about how the DS suck, but about the game being reviewed.
    Last edited by AlienatedTailz; 06-02-2009 at 07:50 PM.

Lost in the Blue 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
    Then why do you constantly come into the DS forum just to talk about how the DS sucks? Oh, that's right, just to bring up your post count! I'm starting to it of as spam or off topic. We're not in here to talk about how the DS suck, but about the game being reviewed.
    fuck it:

Here's my quick and dirty DS review:

I got the DS the DAY it came out, it was much more revolutionary then the PSP. Plus it had better games. The DS was a hell of a lot better then the PSP... for a while. Then the wii came out, and the quality of DS games went to hell, but the old ones were still kick ass, just the new ones sucked monkey balls.

The DS, if you look at it from a revolutionary perspective as how games will soon be, is miles ahead of the PSP, however the games are total CRAP

Lost in the Blue 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    fuck it:

Here's my quick and dirty DS review:

I got the DS the DAY it came out, it was much more revolutionary then the PSP. Plus it had better games. The DS was a hell of a lot better then the PSP... for a while. Then the wii came out, and the quality of DS games went to hell, but the old ones were still kick ass, just the new ones sucked monkey balls.

The DS, if you look at it from a revolutionary perspective as how games will soon be, is miles ahead of the PSP, however the games are total CRAP
    Irregardless, if gokickadogx2 replies just about how the DS sucks again to a review instead of talking about the review, I will be forced to give an infraction.

Oh, and BB, get an Acekard and get some more of the DS games out there and you'll see how great some of the games are out there. A few to start:

• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Will actually make use your brain)
    • Advanced Wars: Dual Battle
    • Sonic Rush Adventure
    • New Super Mario Bros.
    • Lost in the Blue 2 (Played LitB3 and it sucked, except when you get to talk to monkeys :D)
    • Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Don't judge it because it looks like Wind Waker, its actually different.)
    • Pokemon Platinum
    • Brain Age
    • Mario Kart DS
    • Animal Crossing: Wild World (Don't knock it til ya try it.)
    • Nintendogs (I love throwing bottles at my dogs :D)