User Tag List

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Solid 4

User Info Menu

Metal Gear Solid 4

best game ever just buy it and i could guarantee that you wont return it just buy it trust me

way better than cod or halo or any of that bullshit...

-Revolutioin
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4

COD is the best of the best in my opinion.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Metal Gear Solid 4

User Info Menu

Metal Gear Solid 4 is on 10/10, cod is on 9/10. Metal Rules. And i already past metal gear solid 4 along time ago.

Metal Gear Solid 4

User Info Menu

in my opinion all CODs are pure shit the only first person shooter i like is rainbow six vegas 2 i sold ma COD 4 and world war i sold ghost recon resistance assasins creed army of two and all that crap its just too shitty for me i need somethingthat involves skill and no homos on it.
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

Metal Gear Solid 4

User Info Menu

wow. thanks for leaving out the most important details....
    mgs4 has by far the BEST single player gameplay, on the other hand, its online sucks
    i own the game, and i love it, just hate the multiplayer
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Metal Gear Solid 4

User Info Menu

Dude the multiplayer is the only thing I play...Metal Gear Online....Specificly made to be tactical....in my opiniooon you just don't like multiplayer because you suck at it. I only played like half the story and i got addicted to the online.

Metal Gear Solid 4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by El_Salvador-SV. View Post
    Dude the multiplayer is the only thing I play...Metal Gear Online....Specificly made to be tactical....in my opiniooon you just don't like multiplayer because you suck at it. I only played like half the story and i got addicted to the online.
    i suck at it?
    think before u speak u sound like an idiot
    i played it once...its way to slow and not even "tactical" at all
    confrontation is probably 10 times more tactical that mgs online
    even if i did play, i wouldnt give a shit if i was good or bad cause the online sucks.
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Metal Gear Solid 4

User Info Menu

i own online level 18 doberman ;]