User Tag List

Thread: Trauma Center: Under the Knife

Trauma Center: Under the Knife

User Info Menu

This game stars Dr. Stiles, a rookie surgeon who's main purpose in life is to help others. In this game, you open up strangers with a knife and dig in their internal organs for a way to fix them up. Whether it be pulling glass from their arm or destroying a man made virus that's eating away at their lungs and kidneys as your hot assistant is yelling at you for killing the patient with some bandages, this game will keep you entertained for hours.

PROS

This game is really well developed. The graphics are pretty good and physics are all around good.

CONS

THIS GAME IS HARD. Not like a boner, but like a steel plating inside a titanium case. The first couple of operations are simple and easy, but come about the six operation, you just get so pissed that you kill the patient by repeatedly stabbing them with a scapel. If you have a scratched touch screen, this GAME SHOULD NOT BE PLAYED. It takes careful percision and patientence to play this game and a scratched will make your operation painful not only to your patient, but to yourself as well.

Score: 7/10

User Info Menu

Re: Trauma Center: Under the Knife

good review

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Trauma Center: Under the Knife

It's a good game, I found it challenging but easy to follow. I found I couldn't play God, so I desided to play House... didn't go well.

7.5 of 10

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!