User Tag List

Thread: Godfather 2

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Godfather 2

It's better than the first one. I like Don mode, like chess with mobsters. If I have one complaint about this game its repetitive. Also if you are looking for easy achievements this is your game.

8 of 10 story is excellent

*spoiler*

At the beginning of the this game you have to flee Cuba, Aldo gets shot. If you don't know who Aldo is... don't get attached to the character from the first game...

U fail at killing Castro...

In the movie it shows Frado getting shot at lake Erie... guess who does it?

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: Godfather 2

I loved the godfather movie. The first game was addictive.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Godfather 2

Yeah the movie was good. I'll give a review of the first one as well. I'm surprised I didn't do this earlier. Right the first game was often clunk and unforgiving if you started a mob war. The missions were random but soon after became repetitive that aside it's a good game. I had one major complaint, It was that if you finally win the game (damn I just lost). There is nothing to do, of course that is the same case in the GF2. I guess one would just get achievements.

7.5 of 10

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!