User Tag List

Thread: Red Faction: Guerilla

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Red Faction: Guerilla

I wasn't too sure about this game, I was wondering if was just going to be another "B" game. But I rented it anyway from Blockbuster and so far it is really entertaining. Almost everything from buildings to vehicles are destructible in this game by using your trusty sledgehammer or any other upgradable weapon in this game. You collect scraps from your destruction and use them at your safehouses to buy or upgrade weapons/jetpacks/armor, some including a nano rifle that can disingrate people, buildings and vehicles (including tanks and gunships). You play as a miner named Mason who just arrived on Mars trying to make a living mining and helping set up colonies after your father died. After a tragic incedent shortly after landing on Mars you join a group of rebels named "Red Faction" to try and help fight the ruthless EDF (Earth Defence Force), who have been killing and arresting inocent people. Your main objective is to liberate the 5 held territories of the EDF by completing Red Faction missions, destroying EDF held territories and building or by helping some of the colonists with different tasks (such as retrieving info or destroying an EDF convoy). The EDF will not bother you (usually) if you have not provoked them (you can do this by shooting your weapon near them, staying too close to them when they tell you to move or by destroying their territory. When you liberate a territory, the EDF will no longer show up there so you can relax while traveling in Red Faction held territories. This is a free roam game and you can decide to roam about or finish the missions as fast or slow as you desire. So far I have enjoyed the game and I would give it a 9/10.

User Info Menu

Re: Red Faction: Guerilla

i wana get this game,how much to buy,you know?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

It's still new so probably $60 unless you get it used.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

I played the demo, it was fun for an hour and then it got boring.

Most likely no gonna get it, COD6 is coming out soon.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I want to play it:sad: Johnny if your listening upgrade my firmware already you bastard!

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    I played the demo, it was fun for an hour and then it got boring.

Most likely no gonna get it, COD6 is coming out soon.
    Modern Warefare 2 comes out in November.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Modern Warefare 2 comes out in November.
    I thought it was sooner because pre-order is available.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea I already have it payed off but this was a good game and I figured I had time (when I bought it) to save up again for MW2.

User Info Menu

Multiplayer is sooo fun. There was this guy camping, and we just collapsed a whole building on him.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I can finally review this game, the free roaming environment plus you can demolish almost anything, if anything I hate the AI and repetitive tasks, not to mention driving in that game is terrible but it can be considered passing

7.5, I hate the hostage missions, because I use singularity bombs... a lot, lol

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!