User Tag List

Thread: The World Ends With You Review

The World Ends With You Review

User Info Menu

Thumbs up The World Ends With You Review

This Game was interesting enough to keep me playing for about half a week off and on. It's Graphics are amazing, intense, but also sortof new looking. The gameplay was great! i was hacking away at Noise (your enemies that you fight in the game) with my stylus, and it was pretty amusing! :laugh: The game's soundtrack was amazing to hear, it kept the game alive, unlike those games where you only hear the same thing all the time, this game switched songs, all you hafd to do was "buy" them from a record store in the game!

this game would earn about a 9/10 from me!

anybody else?
    This is DrPepper's Signature

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: The World Ends With You Review

I gave it an 8.5, I loved this game, despite one flaw. That flaw is that even on the highest difficulty with the right pins and Joshua's mystical god/cell phone attack you can clear the final boss hidden boss in 5 minutes

also I like the hidden mini-story it was fun seeing the universe from a different perspective

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!