User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Games

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Re: Pokemon Games

Quote Originally Posted by lethalarmor View Post
    your comments are always negative, have little or nothing to do with the thread, and it always seems like your having a little hissy

Edit: Oh, and i searched for the word "funny" on the page, and you were the only one to type it.... until now atleast
    I will fucking hug you!!!!
    Feel the hate.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

I had finally collected all 151 (Did Mew Glitch, not hacks)... Then Gold and Silver came out. I just threw my old games out thinking, "Oh, I won't need these, they have them in the new ones." Was I fucking wrong. And all the third versions (e.g. Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum) are just remakes to fix up the problems from the original. (e.g. Yellow was to fix the Missingno. glitch, Crystal was to fix the computer clone glitch, Emerald was to fix the Jirachi glitch, and Platinum was like a patch to keep hackers at bay, even though they failed miserably...) Pokemon will never change. If they do, it just won't be Pokemon. Might I remind everyone of "Hey, You, Pikachu!" or "Pokemon Puzzle League" or how about "Pokemon Snap" which was a spin-off of a useless character from the show? IF anything, I say I'm looking forward to Heart Gold and Soul Silver, even if they are the gayest names for pokemon...

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCunha View Post
    I had finally collected all 151 (Did Mew Glitch, not hacks)... Then Gold and Silver came out. I just threw my old games out thinking, "Oh, I won't need these, they have them in the new ones." Was I fucking wrong. And all the third versions (e.g. Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum) are just remakes to fix up the problems from the original. (e.g. Yellow was to fix the Missingno. glitch, Crystal was to fix the computer clone glitch, Emerald was to fix the Jirachi glitch, and Platinum was like a patch to keep hackers at bay, even though they failed miserably...) Pokemon will never change. If they do, it just won't be Pokemon. Might I remind everyone of "Hey, You, Pikachu!" or "Pokemon Puzzle League" or how about "Pokemon Snap" which was a spin-off of a useless character from the show? IF anything, I say I'm looking forward to Heart Gold and Soul Silver, even if they are the gayest names for pokemon...
    Jirachi Glitch?
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

the Jirachi Glitch I think is where you have the free disc for Pokemon Colosseum and you keep giving your self Jirachi, or am I wrong? I mean I got like 30 Jirachis' out of that just for the berries not for the Pokemon itself

also on the Yellow version fixing the Missingno, I still caught two, one at Cinnabar and one at the Powerplant
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 08-25-2009 at 12:45 PM.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vino Reign View Post
    the Jirachi Glitch I think is where you have the free disc for Pokemon Colosseum and you keep giving your self Jirachi, or am I wrong? I mean I got like 30 Jirachis' out of that just for the berries not for the Pokemon itself

also on the Yellow version fixing the Missingno, I still caught two, one at Cinnabar and one at the Powerplant
    Yes, that is one of the glitches but there is one to catch a Jirachi at the Spacestation in the island with the rocket. (Don't know exactly how it's done, but my friend showed me.)

As for the others, I never said they actually fixed them...

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

They tried to fix them anyway, and that Jirachi is not hard to do, I never did that one though, because the other was working so well

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Okay, I want party teams and moves. Heres mine:

Lucario (Luke) LV 100
    -Water Pulse
    -Close Combat
    -Shadow Ball
    -Psychic

Gallade (Raku) LV 100
    -Close Combat
    -Psychic
    -Leaf Blade
    -Night Slash

Hitmonchan (Jackie) LV 100
    -Stone Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Close Combat
    -Ice Punch

Gengar (Boowho) LV 100
    -Shadow Ball
    -Energy Ball
    -Thunderbolt
    -Destiny Bind

Scizor (Zipper) LV 100
    -Brick Break
    -X-Scissor
    -Double Team
    -Swords Dance

Octillery (Bazooka) LV 100
    -Flamethrower
    -Ice Beam
    -Energy Ball
    -Charge Beam

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lethalarmor View Post
    Edit: Oh, and i searched for the word "funny" on the page, and you were the only one to type it.... until now atleast
    I found this in the first post

"-Second: After so long, don't you think they would eventually figure out a somewhat funner way of pokemon?"

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    I found this in the first post

"-Second: After so long, don't you think they would eventually figure out a somewhat funner way of pokemon?"
    First off I said, "...funner..." I know it isn't a word, but it was the best way to explain. I didn't say funnier. You need to read before you quote and reply.

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Back on topic please...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast