User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Games

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Pokemon Games

Ok, I play the new pokemon games when they come out, but it is always the same old turn based stuff. It tends to get old after awhile.

-First: They only add a new map and a new set of pokemon.

-Second: After so long, don't you think they would eventually figure out a somewhat funner way of pokemon?

-Third: For example: even some of them pokemon games repeat. the originals and fire red and leaf green? All they really did was add color to it and add a few changes.

-Fourth: Give your opinion on what they could do to make the pokemon seem a tad more like how the show battles.

-Fifth: I know I have no life so don't judge me, it is just I remember watching the show when I was younger and I still play the games cause they are interesting to beat, but sometimes a lot of crap happens on the game. For example: when you paralyze your opponent, how can he still dodge like it is nothing? I think that your hit percentage should raise after you paralyze them. And when you put your opponent to sleep, how the heck do you miss the attack? I don't know if it has happened to you, but it has happened to me.

-Sixth: What do you think is going to happen in the next pokemon games? what sort of teams do you think they will have, or new pokemon?

-Seventh: What type of storyline do you think they will have? The usual go for champion and beat the team that is stealing pokemon/ going for legendary pokemon thing?

Thank you for reading and give your opinions, this is only my second thread, my first is in PS3 section about call of duty: modern warfare 2(don't know whether it is normal modern warfare or they adding call of duty).

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Re: Pokemon Games

I think it would be interesting if for once you played as some group trying to overthrow a corrupt government through the usage of pokemon, that instead of fighting for a title for once you would fight for the good of the whole "region" and i think they should mix up the starting pokemon... grass, water, and fire are getting old, maybe they should do some type of dark, psychic, and dragon type to start with... make it more of a decision on what to pick

i know neither of these will happen, but i think they would sort of revive the pokemon series... heck the government thing they could make sequels for

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

you know the show is still going on and I guess really popular. Even though they changed almost all the voices! The ones I know for sure are ash, brock, james, and meowth. And jessie still has that pain in the ass wabafet or however you spell it. But now it's more for humor, before I stopped watching it was mainly to piss off jessie, but I guess the times are a changin'

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    you know the show is still going on and I guess really popular. Even though they changed almost all the voices! The ones I know for sure are ash, brock, james, and meowth. And jessie still has that pain in the ass wabafet or however you spell it. But now it's more for humor, before I stopped watching it was mainly to piss off jessie, but I guess the times are a changin'
    the discussions was about the games

----Added 22/8/2009 at 1:04 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rejected.Soul- View Post
    Ok, I play the new pokemon games when they come out, but it is always the same old turn based stuff. It tends to get old after awhile.

-First: They only add a new map and a new set of pokemon.

-Second: After so long, don't you think they would eventually figure out a somewhat funner way of pokemon?

-Third: For example: even some of them pokemon games repeat. the originals and fire red and leaf green? All they really did was add color to it and add a few changes.

-Fourth: Give your opinion on what they could do to make the pokemon seem a tad more like how the show battles.

-Fifth: I know I have no life so don't judge me, it is just I remember watching the show when I was younger and I still play the games cause they are interesting to beat, but sometimes a lot of crap happens on the game. For example: when you paralyze your opponent, how can he still dodge like it is nothing? I think that your hit percentage should raise after you paralyze them. And when you put your opponent to sleep, how the heck do you miss the attack? I don't know if it has happened to you, but it has happened to me.

-Sixth: What do you think is going to happen in the next pokemon games? what sort of teams do you think they will have, or new pokemon?

-Seventh: What type of storyline do you think they will have? The usual go for champion and beat the team that is stealing pokemon/ going for legendary pokemon thing?

Thank you for reading and give your opinions, this is only my second thread, my first is in PS3 section about call of duty: modern warfare 2(don't know whether it is normal modern warfare or they adding call of duty).
    The changes are meant to change the stragegies.

Why would it have to be funny?

And the reason the remakes of red and green had the same plot is because the people they are targeting the games to are child who where babies when the original ones came outl.
    Last edited by CoDeX; 08-22-2009 at 04:09 PM.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Codex View Post
    the discussions was about the games
    who cares, pokemon is pokemon. There are also 2 new games coming out, remakes of gold and silver. I'm not too excited for them

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

the discussions was about the

----Added 22/8/2009 at 1:04 PM----

The changes are meant to change the stragegies.

Why would it have to be ?

And the reason the remakes of red and green had the same plot is because the people they are targeting the to are child who where babies when the original ones came outl.
    Somebody is a little hater...

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

I still remember getting the 3 original games. I got red blue and yellow (wanted to trade pokemon back and forth)
    yellow I got for christmas along with a pokemon game boy color ( this one: http://www.1gamemasters.com/Gameboy%...ball%20GBC.JPG not my image)
    blue I got for my birthday
    red I got since I saved up $30 from chores (as a 6 year old $30 was a LOT!) and I remember buying it and brining my gameboy with me JUST so I could play it in the car on the way home

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lethalarmor View Post
    Somebody is a little hater...
    Please point out the hate in my words.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Pokemon Games

User Info Menu

Please point out the hate in my words.
    your comments are always negative, have little or nothing to do with the thread, and it always seems like your having a little hissy

Edit: Oh, and i searched for the word "funny" on the page, and you were the only one to type it.... until now atleast
    Last edited by lethalarmor; 08-22-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

umm not to criticize but there's not really much of a review, more like a Pokemon overview

I am looking forward to the remakes of Gold and Sliver, of course my first Pokemon game was Crystal, must had put 500+ hours on that game

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast