User Tag List

Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced

User Info Menu

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced

The game is quite fun, I also based the new custom game I made for PS3 call of duty 4 on it.

I have beaten the first 3 totemas so far, tell me how far you are so far in it, or have you beaten the game?

I get quite bored of the game so I can't constantly play it.

Just give me your opinions on the game. I like to hear stuff from others about their experiences because I'm not really good at those types of games. I also like to improve on others ideas and ask them wouldn't that be better or what not and make a conversation out of it and then have a little fun with it.

Thanks for reading and hope you reply with how good you are at the game so I can hope to get that good at it.

Also this was my first Final Fantasy Game so I don't understand the classes like bagga or however you spell it.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced

Quote Originally Posted by -Rejected.Soul- View Post
    The game is quite fun, I also based the new custom game I made for PS3 call of duty 4 on it.

I have beaten the first 3 totemas so far, tell me how far you are so far in it, or have you beaten the game?

I get quite bored of the game so I can't constantly play it.

Just give me your opinions on the game. I like to hear stuff from others about their experiences because I'm not really good at those types of games. I also like to improve on others ideas and ask them wouldn't that be better or what not and make a conversation out of it and then have a little fun with it.

Thanks for reading and hope you reply with how good you are at the game so I can hope to get that good at it.

Also this was my first Final Fantasy Game so I don't understand the classes like bagga or however you spell it.
    1. I Beat the game 100% all 300 missions and all characters unlocked
    2. The game gets dull pretty quickly
    3. I like duel wielding as a paladin, and thats about as much strategy I used at the end of the game
    4. Hume (us), Viera (rabbit women), Bangaa (lizard people), Nu Mou (IDK they're weird), Moogle (I never knew how to classify them), Gria (dragon women), Seeq (pig people), Revgaji (Humanoid Bangaa hybrids?), and for some reason the "Aegyl" race is missing (angels without souls)

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!