User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold

Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold

User Info Menu

Re: Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    he left out either ruby, sapphire, or emerald... could you transfer to those? I forget
    Not even in those you can... I think he just used hacks to get it again if that's what he means.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
    That's impossible. They never had a GBC to GBA trade in any pokemon. That's why they redid the Mew event for Leaf Green.
    I just know I didn't cheat to get my Mew, because I remember transfering from Leaf Green and I never did cheat on Leaf Green, because I didn't have a Action Replay for GBA. So is it possible to unlock Mew in Leaf Green?

I've seen people with a damn Mew on Soul Silver. If you can't transfer from GBC to GBA how come the Pokedex had Squirtle and shit on Ruby?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I just know I didn't cheat to get my Mew, because I remember transfering from Leaf Green and I never did cheat on Leaf Green, because I didn't have a Action Replay for GBA. So is it possible to unlock Mew in Leaf Green?

I've seen people with a damn Mew on Soul Silver. If you can't transfer from GBC to GBA how come the Pokedex had Squirtle and shit on Ruby?
    No, unless yer that loser that went to an nintendo event.

The Ruby/Sapphire were meant to be able to trade with future games like LeafGreen/FireRed/Emerald and the Gamecube games Pokemon Colosseum/ Gale something.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    No, unless yer that loser that went to an nintendo event.

The Ruby/Sapphire were meant to be able to trade with future games like LeafGreen/FireRed/Emerald and the Gamecube games Pokemon Colosseum/ Gale something.
    1. what's wrong with the events, I got a Jirachi and Arceus
    2. I think he might have traded with a person who hacked to get the Mew in the first place

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

1. what's wrong with the events, I got a Jirachi and Arceus
    2. I think he might have traded with a person who hacked to get the Mew in the first place
    Maybe. Cause I had a Game Shark for Game Boy Color, but I never did get a GS or AR for Gameboy Advanced.

I'm still confused. I could have sworn you could catch them all in every game. After all in Pokemon Soul Silver this one hefty guy says there are over 500 Pokemon to catch. Plus I thought in Leaf Green you could start with squirtle or does it have the Pokemon from the GBC games and just not Mew and Mewtwo.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Maybe. Cause I had a Game Shark for Game Boy Color, but I never did get a GS or AR for Gameboy Advanced.

I'm still confused. I could have sworn you could catch them all in every game. After all in Pokemon Soul Silver this one hefty guy says there are over 500 Pokemon to catch. Plus I thought in Leaf Green you could start with squirtle or does it have the Pokemon from the GBC games and just not Mew and Mewtwo.
    I said you could have traded with someone who hacked, the man in the Department store was joking, in leaf green you could get a squirtle as a starter and it had mewtwo, or at least I think it did, I never beat the elite four on it before I lost my copy of Fire Red

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

I said you could have traded with someone who hacked, the man in the Department store was joking, in leaf green you could get a squirtle as a starter and it had mewtwo, or at least I think it did, I never beat the elite four on it before I lost my copy of Fire Red
    There was a glitch to get mew in Blue/Red/Yellow. But you couldn't transfer GBA pokemon with GBC. They both used different wires to trade. It doesn't matter anyway. You got Mew. That's that. Nothing more, nothing less.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I'm gonna write a review on this, since I finally beat it... classes were really wearing me down. It's the same game you know and love, minor additions plus some trippy events, like the Celibi in the Ilex forest or Arcus in the Alph ruins. The game is the perfect copy of the original with better graphics and new plot add-ons, also you can toggle the old music. The Pokemon following you around is a great touch and ode to Pokemon Yellow.

9.5 of 10, it's a nostalgia thing

User Info Menu

This makes me want a DS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123