User Tag List

Thread: Damnation

Damnation

User Info Menu

Damnation

There were some mixed reviews on this game some good others horrible, but a friend recommended I try it. It was SO horrible I wish I could unsee what I have seen. It doesn't even deserve a full review, because I could go on and on... on how horrible of a game it really is.

Graphics are horrible, there's loading screens fucking everywhere, game lags even when playing offline, voice acting... hell there isn't none it's just that horrible. It seems like they took Microsoft Sam and used him for the voice acting. Vehicles look stupid and the gun effects look and sound like I farted...

I give it a 1.2. If I played it two generations ago I may actually enjoy it, but the story and everything is just so boring... You couldn't pay me to play it.

Plain and simply DON'T buy it.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Damnation

User Info Menu

Re: Damnation

never even heard of it,but ill take your advice

Damnation

User Info Menu

Re: Damnation

that wacks and before buying a game look at reviews on youtube

if you buy it then you waste your money on a bullshity game

----Added 23/10/2009 at 1:10 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    There were some mixed reviews on this game some good others horrible, but a friend recommended I try it. It was SO horrible I wish I could unsee what I have seen. It doesn't even deserve a full review, because I could go on and on... on how horrible of a game it really is.

Graphics are horrible, there's loading screens fucking everywhere, game lags even when playing offline, voice acting... hell there isn't none it's just that horrible. It seems like they took Microsoft Sam and used him for the voice acting. Vehicles look stupid and the gun effects look and sound like I farted...

I give it a 1.2. If I played it two generations ago I may actually enjoy it, but the story and everything is just so boring... You couldn't pay me to play it.

Plain and simply DON'T buy it.
    lollllllllllll POWNED