User Tag List

Thread: The Warriors

The Warriors

User Info Menu

The Warriors

I reaaaalllly enjoy this game it is basically the same as the PS2 version but overall my favorite game as well as one of my favorite movies.
    I recommend getting an ISO CSO or buying the game.

Game overlay:

Cyrus, the leader of the most powerful gang in New York City, the Gramercy Riffs, calls a midnight summit for all the area gangs, with all asked to send nine unarmed representatives for the conclave. A gang called The Warriors is blamed for causing gang violence at theaters, but now it looks as highly stylized and pulpy as Hill intended. In this game you'll find a New York gang having to cross the territory of rivals in order to get to their own 'hood. And so The Warriors begin their long journey from the Bronx back to Coney Island. The second-in-command, Swan, takes charge, though the hot-headed Ajax openly voices his desire to be acting gang warlord. The Warriors slowly cross the dangerous Bronx and Manhattan territories, narrowly escaping police and other gangs every step of the way.

.-aCTin LIkE A MaNiaK-.

User Info Menu

Re: The Warriors

same here...i love this game
    .dΦ ♣ vV♀Rk.

The Warriors

User Info Menu

Hmm one of the games I missed, I am defiantly going to get it, enjoyed it A LOT when it came out for the PS2.
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

The Warriors

User Info Menu

Hmm i might try the game.

The Warriors

User Info Menu

This game is one of a series of unique science fiction battle games in the Pocket Line from Task Force Games. The situation is: A small contingent of Confederation forces hold off an alien invasion by the Bataki strike forces. Victory is achieved by holding strategic points on the map. There is a nice mix of forces in the game.
    Real time chicago Real Estate listings!