User Tag List

Thread: Brutal Legend

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Brutal Legend

I've just played this game and finished it in about a week. This game is by far the most "Metal" game I have ever played. It stars Jack Black as Eddie Riggs, Ozzy as the Guardian of Metal and many other guest appearances such as Tim Curry and Rob Halford. The game in its entirety portrays the history of Metal and how it has come to be. You fight many enemies and beasts varying from small porcupines to mammoths, all with their own custom names. You get an axe, a guitar (that can summon lightning and fire), and a hot rod named "The Duece" or "The Druid Plow". All of the weapons that you own (axe,guitar,car and attack moves) are all upgradable through the Guardian of Metal who sells them to you as long as you have pleased the Metal Gods (must ubtain fire tributes). You also get wings for the stage battles. This game has one of the best soundtracks that I have heard and I have downloaded most of the songs to my phone. There are some awesome achievements in the game also such as:

Silence, Ground Walkers: Jump in the Duece for 5 or more seconds
    Coolest Thing Ever: Jump over a Hextadon (mammoth) witht the Duece
    Boar Bather: Road a razorfire boar into the sea of black tears and live

Overall since I am a Metal Head, I give this game about an 8.5/10. It held my intrest and it was an awesome game. If you like Heavy Metal, comedy, blood & gore, violence, girls and alchohol then you will like this game.

Brutal Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Brutal Legend

my friend said that this game was funny as shit,is it?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, it was hilarious. Jack Black by himself was funny not to mention all the other characters like Ozzy.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

It was made by Tim Schafer, of course it is funny

After playing it I give it a 8.5 cause of Decapatioooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that part, also I beat it in 10 hours on brutal, so yeah this game is short but it gets to the damn point
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 12-30-2009 at 02:43 PM.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!