User Tag List

Thread: Assassins creed 2

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Assassins creed 2

The game hasn't been out long and to not hit anyone with spoliers would make this boring and incredably short. So, intial impressions where the same as the first one, everything seemed fine but then the bugs hit, this game has at least 19 diffrent some minor to magor bugs. I had guards spawn on a wall, in a wall, and outside of the city. The controls are sluggesh and if you have to carry something forget it, you'll drop it and due to the controls can't pick it up for 20 minutes. I also had bodies do the halo twitch, and they slide and twitch, float and twitch... The worst bug was having the game spawn me in an area outside of the city where the game would kill me for being "outside the desinated zone."

The story telling was excellently done and the plot twists were molto bene, the voice acting was good, and so was charater development. It seems they rushed the gameplay after doing such a good job.

6.5 of 10

Spoliers:
    Spoiler
    God"s" is under the Vatican
    And everything we know will end
    Last edited by Silvеr; 11-20-2009 at 03:57 PM.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!