User Tag List

Thread: Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake

User Info Menu

Post Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake

Here is a little review I found on the internet about the game, I hope you find the info your looking for helpful, that's if you like the game.

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake pits two hordes of players against each other in a medieval battle royale. The objective is to rescue their princess from the enemy castle. The problem is, the enemy's been feeding her magical cakes that make her bigger and heavier, requiring more and more people to actually carry her back home.
    Players can switch between five different character classes - Worker, Warrior, Ranger, Mage and Priest - merely by swapping hats. Online multiplayer is in the spotlight here, so it's good to hear that the game will support both Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes. Up to 8 players can participate in battle for some 4 on 4 action.
    The PSP version of Fat Princess will have four new multiplayer modes: Grim Ripper, Dilapidated, Demolition and Jailbreak. There are also six new levels apart from all of the originals found in the PSN version. The Story Mode has been beefed up as well.
    There's no release date yet, so keep checking back here for more updates down below. The press release also didn't make it clear if Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake will be available on UMD or if it will be another download-only title.

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake is all of that and (literally) 50-percent more content on the PSP

Here's what you need to know about Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, seasoned PS3 player -- this is your practice field. See, this game is every map and mode from the PlayStation 3 version of the game along with 50 percent more content. Now, that content breaks down into 15 single-player chapters in Legend of Fat Princess (PS3 has just seven), a handful of new maps, and more, but this PSP version doesn't pack voice chat and drops the total number of online players to eight (you can have another eight AI players join you) instead of the PS3's 32 online multiplayer. Super Villain Studios has picked up the franchise and brought it to the PSP. Here, eight players will be able to face off in a number of different multiplayer contests in both ad-hoc and infrastructure matches. Now, Fistful of Cake is said to contain everything that the console version does, but it's also packing four new modes and six new maps. The single-player story from the PS3 version of Fat Princess is in Fistful of Cake along with a few brand new chapters; no one's ever really talked about single-player before, so I'm not going to act like I know what it's all about. This game's about getting together and murdering your friends. With that said, I wonder how well Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake will do on the PSP. Over on the PS3, you're (theoretically) always connected to the Internet, so the frantic multiplayer is an easy draw. On the PSP, you're looking for hotspots and on the road so the Internet isn't always around. I'll keep you posted time-to-time, so keep checking for more info updates on the release date of the game down below.

Genre: Cartoon Action
    Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
    Developer: Super Villain Studios
    Online Play: 8 Versus (and yes you need to be signed in on PSN, in order to play online)
    Local Play: 8 Versus (Ad Hoc)
    Release Date: Friday March 5 2010
    Price: $19.99
    Also on PS3: ($14.99)
    ESRB: Teen
    Rating: I give it a: 4.5 out of 5.0
    Download Size: 420 MB
    Last edited by Battle4U; 05-22-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Updates for release date on Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^