User Tag List

Thread: Bayonetta Review

sock ruser

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Bayonetta Review

Hey everyone! i wanted to do this on the podcast but i dont know when we will be doing it next so i will give my review of bayonetta here!!!

I happen to be a very avid DMC player and the fact of seeing and playing bayonetta completely reminds me of it. Which is good cause DMC was a awesome series.Gameplay is very fluid except for a couple times which the game will slow down so bad that it ruins whats going on the screen. despite the framerate problems it is a very enjoyable game and worth replaying.

Bayonetta Review

User Info Menu

Re: Bayonetta Review

That's not a review.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Bayonetta Review

User Info Menu

I downloaded the demo and I didn't like it, but only tried it cause a friend said to.

Bayonetta Review

User Info Menu

It's an OK game. It has awesome gameplay, fighting whatever you want to call it. But after I beat it the story didn' make sense AT ALL. I mean, It didn't really have a story to it. thats it
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

sock ruser

User Info Menu

i feel like redoing this but im feeling lazy and i already sold it for something else. xD